• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Not-So-New Not-Really-Kids On the Block

hazer

• Moderators

My apologies but I do not know how to post the article. Maybe someone will pickup my slack

Don't worry about it, most of that article (since updated w/ AK-47 info) was posted earlier in the day. It's on Page 1 of the thread.

~lw3

• Like 1

Boston swap pick is in 2017 I think

I thought it was this year.

They received three 1st rounders for the KG trade

Edited by IheartFerry

2018 first round picks go to Boston.

The Nets have one 2nd round draft pick thru 2018. Wow Boston raped Brooklyn

http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

Not really sure why you reposted the link that I started the thread with. Very first post. Someone else already posted the text of the article too ;)

• Premium Member

Just saw this post....I see you guys are already not agreeing.

If we can get lopez I say make it happen. He's injury prone but he's also a big who can drop points in the paint all day

This is a thought.  However, my thought is that we need a defensive rebounder worse than a scorer.  How Long til D-12 goes on Sale?

• Premium Member

Danny lauging his azz off. I'm glad he wouldn't entertain the thought of bringing Brook here. I had enough Speedy Claxton, thank you. Dude is way too soft for our team anyway. He wouldn't click with Sap or Junk at all, probably get jabbed in his shnoze.

I would have taken Brook easily. That was before his second foot injury.  Ferry is not some freakin psychic.  If a top Big like Brook was available and Danny passed for JSmoove.. then Danny is the incompetent one.

"Philadelphia Freedom, shine on me..."

Sources: Nets trying to finalize deal to send Andrei Kirilenko to 76ers

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--nets-finalizing-deal-to-send-andrei-kirilenko-to-76ers-213801556.html

~lw3

I was going to say that they figured he'd actually like it in Siberia, probably owns a dacha there, that they had to figure out somewhere else he'd actually suffer for his insubordination but apparently he doesn't even have to worry about packing a bag yet alone having to google his new teammates.

At some point the Sixers are actually going to own picks 31-60 in a single draft. 

• Like 1

Not really sure why you reposted the link that I started the thread with. Very first post. Someone else already posted the text of the article too wink3.gif

It was merged into here because about 10 people posted this game article and some were deleted, some were moved and merged. 

Not really sure why you reposted the link that I started the thread with. Very first post. Someone else already posted the text of the article too ;)

Umm because I posted this in home court and did not see your golden thread. It was moved to your golden thread by adm. After posting

Contender for what?

A playoff spot?

It'd make them better for sure.  As is, they're kinda floundering whereas they were supposed to be one of the teams that takes that 'next step' to build on their playoff season from last year.

The Hornets would be a serious contender.

I agree. I think this would make the Hornets a MUCH better team. Having a legit scoring threat from outside at SG to give Al Jefferson more breathing room in the paint. Plus Joe is a hell of a lot better than 2 guys riding the pine.