• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Isn't it interesting...

Diesel

Why's that interesting? I'm guessing we had our best offensive rebounding outing because it was one of our worst shooting performances of the year.

Yeah that and Bud clearly seeing they had more energy than us for a second straight night for some stretches. I'm sure he lit into their azz about effort plays, 9 times out of 10 they respond to him. Edited by benhillboy

The Bucks have more wins then they did all last year... Or they're close. I know the East is bad, but it's not like they're not competing. We had a bad night... But responded like a superior team should, especially vs. the same team on their floor. It's a credit to coaching and prep.

The Bucks have more wins then they did all last year... Or they're close. I know the East is bad, but it's not like they're not competing. We had a bad night... But responded like a superior team should, especially vs. the same team on their floor. It's a credit to coaching and prep.

Agree. Bud does a great job with adjustments

I think it was because the Bucks used a small lineup most I the game.....just sayin

Yeah, I thought the same but wasnt exactly sure only seeing parts of the game. Kidd has them boys playing well. They should be favored to win most of their games against mediocre and below competiton even suffering through jumbled lineups.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I thought the same but wasnt exactly sure only seeing parts of the game. Kidd has them boys playing well. They should be favored to win most of their games against mediocre and below competiton even suffering through jumbled lineups.

When Jason Kidd became coach in Brooklyn a day after he retired, I laughed.... Side show act. All the "stars" , Russian Cuban's money... Rappers. Joke.

But I have to give him credit now, small sample size, but maybe he can coach some. What he's done with Milwaukee, is somewhat impressive... So far.

• Like 1

And here I am, thinking I'm the only Hawks fan in Clarksville.  Welcome to the forum.

Ha, and I thought I was the only one. Thanks

I've been a Hawks fan for a long time. Went to Hawks game when Spud and Dominique were playing.

Quit watching NBA for several years but have picked it back up the last few years since some buddies of mine got me into fantasy basketball.