• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post Hawks vs Raptors thread

diamond_dave

I had movie night with the family, so I had to DVR game, just finished watching, so in honor of the family night movie The LEGO Movie here's to our Atlanta Hawks for the fantabulous beatdown of the Raps "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME, EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM"

The Kragle got it's revenge......mwhahahaaaa! !!!!

We currently have the most wins (32) in the ENTIRE league. Let that sink in for just a moment.

The Dubs lost tonight so we're only 1/2 game behind them for best record in the league. Did you see the graphic the Raptors put up tonight (oh yeah only if you had to watch their stream instead of Bob/Nique) but we have by far the most wins since Thanksgiving. I think we have 7-8 more than the Warriors have since then.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I know his numbers weren't career highs but I have to ask this:

Was I the only one that thought tonight was Horford's best game in his career? The only reason he didn't pad stats was due to minutes and the game being such a blow out.

• Premium Member

I gotta give it up to The Baze too. man was he pop'n that towel tonight!

Seriously, he continues to get better the more time he has on the court. We had a lot of different guys that hit threes this game. I wonder what the record is for the most players to hit 3s in one game?

Since he got starter type minutes against Philly his play has just been off the charts, better than Thabo who himself is playing lights out.