• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thompson and Curry vs Korver in the 3pt shootout!

vext

This 3pt contest, GOOD LORD. It could be the greatest of all time.

I live walking distance from Barclays Center but tickets are like $400 for Saturday night. Such a tease!

Put on something skimpy and walk there, you'll earn the money in no time! :saythat:

• Like 1

I actually think Curry and Korver are game flow 3 point shooters...they just need the "in game rhythm". When you have to take the ball off the rack, it's entirely different. I think Klay has the advantage. To me, he seems like he's more of a practice/no game rhythm shooter. I'd put my money on Klay if I were betting, but I NEVER bet against the Hawks.

BTW I hope I'm dead wrong and Korver kills those flash, clash, brothers.

If they weren't going to go with my joke suggestion of Josh Smith (duh) then I actually would have preferred Danny Green to be the final entrant. I can live with a previous champion though.

Korver and Thompson already had a shootout this past summer, didn't they? And didn't Korver win?

• Admin

I actually think Curry and Korver are game flow 3 point shooters...they just need the "in game rhythm". When you have to take the ball off the rack, it's entirely different. I think Klay has the advantage. To me, he seems like he's more of a practice/no game rhythm shooter. I'd put my money on Klay if I were betting, but I NEVER bet against the Hawks.

BTW I hope I'm dead wrong and Korver kills those flash, clash, brothers.

• Like 1

I think the nba needs to change the 3 point contest so that each participant can have a designated passer of their choice to pass them the ball instead of taking it off the rack. Much like the home run derby in baseball.