• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - 76ers

lethalweapon3

Man Philips needs to get some Wifi up in there! Someone get on the Bat Phone to Koonin and kick the idea over to him.

I am a Network Engineer so maybe I could do it. Would only do it during the playoffs so I could be here for them. :)) Edited by Rick
  • Like 1

I am a Network Engineer so maybe I could do it. Would only do it during the playoffs so I could be here for them.

Nice! I think that's a fair trade for you to have to put in that type of Wifi system plus running 10's of thousands of feet of ethernet cables and terminating them... 

Nice! I think that's a fair trade for you to have to put in that type of Wifi system plus running 10's of thousands of feet of ethernet cables and terminating them...

Most definitely plus the airfares! :)

BTW if anyone is looking for Network Engineers in Atlanta then let me know. That's kind of serious. :)

• Like 1

Most definitely plus the airfares! smile3.gif

BTW if anyone is looking for Network Engineers in Atlanta then let me know. That's kind of serious. smile3.gif

Well you're not a hot chick with the hot Aussie accent like Phoebe Tonkin or Eliza Taylor but we'll take ya coming over and living here. 

Man Philips needs to get some Wifi up in there! Someone get on the Bat Phone to Koonin and kick the idea over to him.

At the start of the season when Koonin was talking about the upgrades: floor, scoreboards, jumbotron etc, he said they upgraded the WiFi - all my visits to Philips, it has sucked.

At the start of the season when Koonin was talking about the upgrades: floor, scoreboards, jumbotron etc, he said they upgraded the WiFi - all my visits to Philips, it has sucked.

Well stop going to Philips then so that others can actually enjoy the Wifi! 

Really good to see Jenkins doing well. I admit I have not had much confidence in him this season. On that fast break when he scored I expected him to lose the ball and not make the shot because that's what he used to do. If he keeps building up his confidence he can be a good player.