The last time the Hawks lost....they won the next 19

HawkItus

Man, i sure hope so. Our guys just seemed really off the other night vs. NO, and not only that but they also looked gassed. Very little pep in their step, missing easy shots, not passing the ball or moving as much as usual, etc. Hopefully they can bounce back. Especially since I'm going to the game and i want to see them hitting on all cylinders.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I hope so.  Wall has been dealing with two bum ankles and migraines lately and Beal has been inconsistent.  Our guys seemed fatigued in that Pellies game, so hopefully sleeping in their own beds and playing in the Philips will be exactly what was needed to win tonight.  Zards on a 3-game losing skid too.  They need this game more than we do, so expect them to come out aggressive.

I'm so excited about tonight.  I'm guessing they drill the Wizards.  Almost everybody had a bad game against the Pelicans.  Bud tightened a few screws and tuned up this machine.  This will be over before the 4th. 

I like your thinking.

And you can't start a new winning streak if you're still on the old one...

How very zen of you. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the team get the stench of that fluke game off of them and to see them get back to what works. Hopefully they are mentally rested now that the streak is over.

• Like 1

Man, i sure hope so. Our guys just seemed really off the other night vs. NO, and not only that but they also looked gassed. Very little pep in their step, missing easy shots, not passing the ball or moving as much as usual, etc. Hopefully they can bounce back. Especially since I'm going to the game and i want to see them hitting on all cylinders.

This is what I noticed the most......the NBA schedule is a grueling one.    GO HAWKS!