• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mt. Hawkmore

Dnice

• Premium Member

nba-mount-rushmore.95f848ff-ab86-4cb2-a5

Pretty cool gizmo. 

If I had to pick four of my favorites, it'd be these guys.  Love my Hawks, but only two are in my top 5 all time favorites to watch.  

Nique - There's no way you could be a Hawks fan growing up and not remember how incredible it was watching Nique.

Deke - If I had to put together a GOAT team, Deke would be my center.  I love dudes that play hard, play defense, and rebound.  Deke might not have been a consistent scoring threat, but that dude would go out and block 15 shots an grab 20 boards.  He just controlled the paint.

Iverson - AI gets a lot of flack for "selfish" play, attitude, and missed practices...but I have never seen a guy go as hard as he did.  He was like...a buck-nothing soaking wet and barely 6 feet tall, but he played like a giant.  They knocked his little ass all over the place and he'd get up and come back even harder.

Miller - If I had less than 3 seconds to take a game winner and I could use any player...I'd give the ball to Reggie, not MJ.  Jordan was greatness from start to finish, but Reggie was ice cold in the clutch.

Curious to see who everybody else got. grin.gif

• Like 1

Mine doesn't seem to be working but ill go Nique, Pistol, Pettit and Spud! I know the last one is controversial but I don't care lol

Edited by Spud2Nique

No issues in Chrome for me but WTH where's Mookie at??  And why can't I make a Sheldon, Marvin, Chilly, Acie mountain?

nba-mount-rushmore.b7aac404-977e-4909-ba

Give Pettit the boot.

1. Dominique Wilkins
  2. Mookie Blaylock
  3. Lou Hudson
  4. Lenny Wilkins

Gonna give your young ass the boot! @Gray Mule needs to come in and learn you some respect boy!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

nba-mount-rushmore.8b08b5c7-c154-4019-9e

Love this.  Dude...Shawn Kemp has THE funniest poster dunk of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2GaAWdHwsw

The way he points at the end.  Makes me LOL every time.  Me and my buddy have a running joke about being "Shawn Kemp'd" lol.

• Like 1

Love this. Dude...Shawn Kemp has THE funniest poster dunk of all time:

The way he points at the end. Makes me LOL every time. Me and my buddy have a running joke about being "Shawn Kemp'd" lol.

I saw this game live. I've always been a Warriors hater so I watched that series closely lol

Love this.  Dude...Shawn Kemp has THE funniest poster dunk of all time:

The way he points at the end.  Makes me LOL every time.  Me and my buddy have a running joke about being "Shawn Kemp'd" lol.

Everytime I see that Kemp over Lister dunk, it reminds me of what Josh Smith SHOULD'VE BEEN as a NBA player.

But while Kemp catches that ball at the 3 point line, and immediately attacks the paint for the slam . . . Smith would've caught that ball, took 1/2 step back to make sure he was behind the 3 point line, and shot a 24 foot jumper.

Instead of being more like Kemp, Smith wanted to be more like Rasheed Wallace.

• Like 1

Give Pettit the boot.

1. Dominique Wilkins
  2. Mookie Blaylock
  3. Lou Hudson
  4. Lenny Wilkins

Give Nique the boot if his loyalty can be bought by whether or not he gets a statue in his honor.  I have lost all respect for  Gearon (never really had any for him) and Nique.