• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is our Official Team Celebrity?

RedDawg#8

T.I.

Luda

Those are the 2 main ones I can think of.  Good thread OP. I've wondered what other fans have thought on this.

Hearing T.I. talk with Nique and Bob during games has been fun and he seems to get along well with both of the guys.  It's not awkward at all. I'm not sure if Ludacris has ever been interviewed by them however.

• Premium Member

T.I.

Luda

Those are the 2 main ones I can think of.  Good thread OP. I've wondered what other fans have thought on this.

Hearing T.I. talk with Nique and Bob during games has been fun and he seems to get along well with both of the guys.  It's not awkward at all. I'm not sure if Ludacris has ever been interviewed by them however.

Luda says stand up...

Well, Boris has claimed the Hawks... and Last year, when we sucked, TI went onto first take and he claimed the Hawks as his team.  I don't know who are the Johnny come Lately's but I know that TI and Boris Kodjoe has a track record.

Never know Boris was a fan...idk how that happened since I thought he was from Europe somewhere. 

Everybody freaks out where I live when T.I. comes to town.  He has this nice lake house near where a rich friend of mine lives close to Lake Spivey.  Seen him out on his boat once it was kinda cool.

The Hawks should work to get a load of them at each game, not just one, and build on this "Black Mecca", "The New Harlem" etc imagery.

"Eins is keins", "One is none" as the say in Germany, usualy reffering to tattoos. But imo its kinda like that. I think it would be a good image, also looking at the percentage of black athletes, hence future free-agents in the sport, to have this hip-hop/boxing/R&B hip at the hawks prominently around on every given night.

Nicholson and Spike Lee are as washed up as their teams anyway. Time for something new. Allot of these kids today growing up on the internet know the various Atlanta trap artists better than these old hollywood stars. The face of media changes and becomes more various and the Hawks should adapt to that.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

A lot of these kids today growing up on the internet know the various Atlanta trap artists better than these old hollywood stars. The face of media changes and becomes more various and the Hawks should adapt to that.

Why base your "ticket sales" around folks that can't afford decent tickets?...there is a reason the braves have gone to Cobb County - it's called money. M O N E Y...bucks...fivers...cash...greenies...simolians...dollars.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Why base your "ticket sales" around folks that can't afford decent tickets?...there is a reason the braves have gone to Cobb County - it's called money. M O N E Y...bucks...dollarinos...cash...greenies...simolians...dollars.

You also should think long term. Today's kids are tomorrow's customers...  And kids have parents who could afford decent tickets too