• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Without proposing an actual trade, who do you think *ACTUALLY WILL* join the roster by Thursday's deadline

sturt

Mack is so under appreciated around here it's silly. He's still one of the best in the game at protecting the ball, he plays good D, he's got a solid shot and he has the trust of his coach and teammates. 

Agree. He'd be one of the top backup PGs in the NBA on most other teams. It's unfortunate for him that he has Teague and Schröder in front of him here. I do wish he could get more playing time, but oh well. At least we have some amazing injury insurance.

• Like 2

Agree. He'd be one of the top backup PGs in the NBA on most other teams. It's unfortunate for him that he has Teague and Schröder in front of him here. I do wish he could get more playing time, but oh well. At least we have some amazing injury insurance.

Dude struggles to shoot 40%... He is not much of a passer or defender either.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

That's certainly true and makes me question how you don't see that as a reason why he's had a down year this year compared to last year.

He mixes in a really good game inthe middle of mostly so so efforts. He is not going to hurt the team, but he is only serviceable overall.

Trading him wouldn't be a loss.. The league is full of PG's right now.

Dude struggles to shoot 40%... He is not much of a passer or defender either.

He was 6th in the NBA last year among PGs in assist to TO ratio and is pretty much known for his defense at PG.  He only averages 4 shots a game so it's kinda hard to get into a rhythm like that ya know? 

• Like 1

He was 6th in the NBA last year among PGs in assist to TO ratio and is pretty much known for his defense at PG.  He only averages 4 shots a game so it's kinda hard to get into a rhythm like that ya know? 

He doesn't turn the ball over. That's always a positive, but that is his best asset MOST nights. I disagree that his defense is much of an asset. I don't think he sticks out that much on that end. He is pretty much what a 3rd stringer should be in a league full of good PG's.

I'm actually surprised one of the teams looking for  a BU pg didn't call about Mack. He's not going to play here with Teague and Dennis but he should be playing somewhere.

Yeah, chances are they did...but they probably weren't offering much. Actually, after all those years of being "PG Poor" I kinda like our depth there.

Mack is what he is for us. A good backup guard who can come in and give us steady minutes running the offense, a little bit of scoring, not turn the ball over and playing defense. There's nothing flashy about his game but he stays ready and can give us solid minutes if needed. His defense is decent enough to guard SGs in short stretches.