The Official Neverending Music Thread

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

I tried Spotify for awhile, but I like loading up the iPhone with music and listening in the car. I know a lot of peeps that swear by it tho.

And Ed Sheeran is one of those artists that sounds good no matter the type of music. The remixes of his songs are just as dope as the originals.

• Like 1

I'd never seen that Paul Simon / Connie Hawkins bit.  Pretty funny and, of course, love the song.

I can't take credit, this was before my time. Pretty sure the first I heard of this was in a @lethalweapon3 "Where are they now" thread a few years ago. I heard the song a few days ago and figured to be somewhat productive in this thread...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I love RJD2 & Kasabian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBI-UAhMnpI

Great listen.

Hadn't heard that before, although I recognized a number of tracks in it.  Great listen!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

After a little bit of listening, I've definitely enjoyed the Faith No More album.  Some of these "comeback" albums are cheap cash grabs or massive disappointments but this one is pretty good if you like the KFAD era FNM.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to venture out of Homecourt more often.  RJD2 is amazing live.  I have never seen some one flip records like he does.

I've been hooked on Oddisee lately.

He produces his own records and does instrumental albums as well.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been excited about any of Iron Maiden's releases for 15 years but I am loving this month's release of Book of Souls.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSjfj3sGT5g

@Eddielives

I've only heard this track and Speed of Light.  I'm hearing overall great things though.  Bruce just went through a bout of throat cancer so I'm just glad they are still able to perform.  Saw them last time through at Lakewood here in Atlanta and I hear they might come again.