• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 2 (8 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Inadvertently wound up selling my extra ticket to a Wiz fan on Stubhub and he is sitting next to me. I've been cropdusting him all game long thus far. About to go get some nachos.

F`in Kyle really letting me down. Been getting really good looks but cant get anything to drop.

Couple of bunnies got away from us too. Wtf

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Things I'm tired of seeing

Korver Missing 3's....  

I don't care how close they're playing him, he has hit these shots from 5 feet behind the arc with hands, bodies, and the National Guard flying at him ALL SEASON LONG.

Missed Layups...  

Ya'll are gonna cost me a new TV.  Man, if we had a swear jar, I'd have to empty it to pay the mortgage...

Bad shot selection.

Really?  This team?  With this coach?  The team that moved the ball like it came out of a pool of molten lava during the regular season...all of sudden, we play hero ball now?  FOH...........................

Indecisive interior shit...  

Come on man.  You got one defender on you back-pedaling.  Don't pass it back out and no, every Hawk in the paint doesn't have to touch it.  PUT IT UP!

Ridiculous calls/no calls.  
ENOUGH already NBA.  We know you don't like us.  Call the travels.  Call the fouls.  Call it even...  Hell, I don't even mind the iffy calls going against us.  But for the love of cheese man...it's embarrassing and disgusting watching you intentionally ignore these calls that a 5 year old can see.

Miraculous shit...

These bounces, hail Mary's, and otherwise oh-come-the-fcuk-on-man shots are driving me crazy.

• Like 4