• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Im done. Coach Bud gonna let the ship go down with Antić.........

atlhawks1

Its over.  When does the NFL training camps start????

This dude Antić has position on the blocks, has Nene boxed out, and cant get a defensive rebound that comes right AT HIM. Then, goes down on offense, has Nene blocked out, and SOMEHOW, cant snag the offensive rebound. Oh, by the way, Nene hadnt scored nothing in the series, until Antić starts................

Im done. No more trade suggestions, nothing. Coach bud knows what he is doing........lmao. Nene out there looking like the second coming of Tim Duncan against Antić.........lmao

60 wins for NOTHING...........

Edited by atlhawks1
  • Like 1

Holla at me win this 60 win team gets bounced out the playoffs by a team that won 14 less games than they did during the regular season.

Lol your blaming everything on coach Bud? Starters didn't even care winning this game... bench showed a lot heart and competed harder than the starters.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

• Premium Member

Its over.  When does the NFL training camps start????

This dude Antić has position on the blocks, has Nene boxed out, and cant get a defensive rebound that comes right AT HIM. Then, goes down on offense, has Nene blocked out, and SOMEHOW, cant snag the offensive rebound. Oh, by the way, Nene hadnt scored nothing in the series, until Antić starts................

Im done. No more trade suggestions, nothing. Coach bud knows what he is doing........lmao. Nene out there looking like the second coming of Tim Duncan against Antić.........lmao

60 wins for NOTHING...........

You broke 2 golden rules here...You criticized Bud and that sacred Cow Antić!  You will be on the watch list from now on.  LOL!

• Like 1

Holla at me win this 60 win team gets bounced out the playoffs by a team that won 14 less games than they did during the regular season.

If sports would be math, there would be no need to play the playoffs at all...

• Like 1

You broke 2 golden rules here...You criticized Bud and that sacred Cow Antić!  You will be on the watch list from now on.  LOL!

Lol. Antić is Hawks version of the Falcons Bierrman. No way they come out of the lineup. Antić is soo bad, that even Bud yanked him after the first quarter of that nonsense. Problem is, Antić SET THE TONE for the Wizards early dominance. By the time bud yanked him, it was over. Just the pure heart of the Hawks bench brought them back. Why Scott hasnt gotten more playing time has always striked me as strange also.

• Premium Member

Lol. Antić is Hawks version of the Falcons Bierrman. No way they come out of the lineup. Antić is soo bad, that even Bud yanked him after the first quarter of that nonsense. Problem is, Antić SET THE TONE for the Wizards early dominance. By the time bud yanked him, it was over. Just the pure heart of the Hawks bench brought them back. Why Scott hasnt gotten more playing time has always striked me as strange also.

No Bierman is better than Antić sorry!

• Premium Member

He has been absolutely terrible since he came back from his back injury.  Every time Scott has been on the floor he's missing layups and open jumpers, while compounding his ineffectiveness with late rotations and weak challenges at the basket. 

Scott having his first decent game since his injury is not cause to call for more PT for him.

• Premium Member

I hate Antić too. He plays ok outside of the stupid 3 pointers he takes. If he wouldn't shoot outside I would be ok with him.

He doesn't rebound sorry so he its not just the stupid threes he takes,  The rest of his game stinks too.  I am so tired of people bragging about this guy's sorry defense.  He is not a good defender and the numbers back it up.

• Like 1

So you willing to trade him away?

I'm just pointing out that it's really not much different than what we had before. 

Some try to pretend that Bud basically walks on water... He can't do any wrong. etc...

The style of play much have changed, but the results really haven't.

• Moderators

I'm just pointing out that it's really not much different than what we had before.

Some try to pretend that Bud basically walks on water... He can't do any wrong. etc...

Let's wait and see. I still like our odds of the first ECF ever in the ATL.

• Like 1

ahh okay i see, i thought you wanted to trade Coach Bud and get a new coach lol.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker