• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This should be the Hawks starting Five next year...

atlhawks1

If the Hawks dont make a move in the offseason and keep the status quo by resigning both Milsap and Carroll, this is the lineup they should go with. We all know the Hawks problems have been size in the front court, so, this lineup isnt anything new, but it will ALLOW the players to all play their natural positions. Bud can still play with his interchangeable lineup, but the starters need adjusting.

The move is to move Kyle Korver to the bench as the 6th man. His age and playing time as a starter wore him out this year to the point that he is ineffective as a starter now. Insert Moose into the starting lineup, and slide everybody DOWN to their NATURAL positions. It would look like this:

pg teague/ Schröder

sg carroll/ korver

sf Milsap/ Sefolosha

pf Horford/ Scott

c Moose/ anybody but Antić    ( tavares, etc.)

Edited by atlhawks1

Ugh... No. 

pg teague/ Schröder

sg korver/ (hunter/oubre/booker)

sf DMC/ Sefolosha

pf Horford/ Scott

c Marc Gasol/ Moose/ tavares

Gawdly

I don't like it all that much.  We need a second creator off the dribble in the starting lineup.  That team is screwed if Teague or Dennis get hurt.

If the Hawks dont make a move in the offseason and keep the status quo by resigning both Milsap and Carroll, this is the lineup they should go with. We all know the Hawks problems have been size in the front court, so, this lineup isnt anything new, but it will ALLOW the players to all play their natural positions. Bud can still play with his interchangeable lineup, but the starters need adjusting.

The move is to move Kyle Korver to the bench as the 6th man. His age and playing time as a starter wore him out this year to the point that he is ineffective as a starter now. Insert Moose into the starting lineup, and slide everybody DOWN to their NATURAL positions. It would look like this:

pg teague/ Schröder

sg carroll/ korver

sf Milsap/ Sefolosha

pf Horford/ Scott

c Moose/ anybody but Antić    ( tavares, etc.)  

I more or less agree completely.  Add another veteran big, too.  Draft a SF (Dekker, please.)

• Moderators

If I see one more post about drafting dekker, Im gonna punch my monitor. dont make me do it.

Don't Dek your monitor, it knows not what it displays!

But I do like Dekker. Problem is we kinda already have what gives in Mike Scott.

• Like 1

I agree the Hawks need another scorer that can get his shot off on his own. Right now I don't think there is anyone you can trust to take the final shots. Most of the team seems scared and those who do aren't very reliable in the final minutes. Those players are hard to get but when they are available you have to try and get one. Korver should be on the bench has a reserve. I think if the Hawks add a vet shooting guard it would help alot. Mathews for example would be ideal.In the draft take the player with the highest upside. 

Edited by thescout5