• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It was fun guys

NBASupes

Man, this is OVER. They had barely a chance BEFORE the Carroll injury. Here is why:

1. Korver is pure doo doo now.

2. Bud for some reason, has taken the best hawks weapon, a deep bench, and isnt using it. ( Scott, Moose, Mack, Brand).

3. Antić continues to touch the playing floor.

4. The refs werent gonna let them control a game if they could help it.

NOW, you add the Carroll injury.........This is OVER........

First it sucks what happened to DMC. Man dude was about to have a great pay day.

Now, we are without our TWO best wing defenders. Who picks up those minutes? Kent? Scott?

Also why does Bud take Teague out the game for so long, Teague was on fire and then he kept Dennis in the game so long that i forgot Teague was even playing tongiht. What gives?

Last issue, what is up with these second half collapses? we havent played a decent second half or third quarter since game 6 in BK. Bud needs to fix this

This was over before DMC went down. Refs were NAUSEATING. If this wasn't an NBA mandated thrown game, an official complaint needs to filed. Lost by 8, they took 5 Korver points off the board, and Hawks were MAULED with no calls. EVERYbody saw it, all night long...

• Like 1

Man, this is OVER. They had barely a chance BEFORE the Carroll injury. Here is why:

1. Korver is pure doo doo now.

2. Bud for some reason, has taken the best hawks weapon, a deep bench, and isnt using it. ( Scott, Moose, Mack, Brand).

3. Antić continues to touch the playing floor.

4. The refs werent gonna let them control a game if they could help it.

NOW, you add the Carroll injury.........This is OVER........

Not over until we hear more on the Carroll injury.  If Bud keeps pulling the starters 6 minutes into the game when they are rolling we deserve to lose.  Our offense went to shit pretty much as soon as Lebron went out with 2 fouls and he changed the lineup.  Teague needs to man up and play more minutes in this series.  Dennis isn't ready for playoff basketball yet.  Bud should of been running up the score in the first instead of resting guys. 

that said with or without damare clevland is a much better team

Actually, no they're not.

You have a low IQ.

You're not a fan, and you're just posting here for nefarious reasons and so there is nothing wrong with insulting you.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

I'm a fan, of Cleveland.

Irving > Teauge  and that's not even close

Smith or Shumpert > Korver and that's not even close

LBJ > Whoever

Tristian > Millsap and its not even close

Mozgov = Horford

I'll give you bench because sometimes our bench is not very productive 

Edited by StephenASmith

I'm a fan, of Cleveland.

LBJ > Whoever

Mozgov = Horford

Mozgov=Horford? lol

What a silly little man you are. I'm not even Horford's biggest fan, but he is a way better player than Mozgov is. Same for Millsap over Thompson.

You have a low IQ.

I hope Lebron leaves your ass again.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Mozgov=Horford? lol

What a silly little man you are. I'm not even Horford's biggest fan, but he is a way better player than Mozgov is. Same for Millsap over Thompson.

You have a low IQ.

I hope Lebron leaves your ass again.

Tell me who is better when the series is over, game 1 you're bigs got dominated on both ends and that was a below average game for Tristan and Moz.....

14-10 is an easy day for TT, he will get 12-17 rebounders easy on you

Tell me who is better when the series is over, game 1 you're bigs got dominated on both ends and that was a below average game for Tristan and Moz.....

14-10 is an easy day for TT, he will get 12-17 rebounders easy on you

Mozgov averaged a lousy 9.7 PPG this year.

Got traded by Denver because he is a big dumb white oaf.

I'm a fan, of Cleveland.

LBJ > Whoever

Mozgov = Horford

@AHF @Dolfan23  

Clean up the trash. These trolls are horrible. 

and that is the reason why Cleveland fans get very bad rep around here, need to be more respectful.

But back to the game, I just wondering why Bud is not playing Mack, Scott, Brand or Jenkins because Antić is not doing anything that is helping this team and Dennis needs to slow down and share the rock (he is trying too much and it shows badly).

Finally, Where is Millsap at?  He is playing so out of control right now, he would never throw up junk or get punk by Thompson.  If he worry about his shoulder again or just want to protect his investment, I have no idea but Paul needs to get back on track or this series will be over.

Finally, Where is Millsap at?  He is playing so out of control right now, he would never throw up junk or get punk by Thompson.  If he worry about his shoulder again or just want to protect his investment, I have no idea but Paul needs to get back on track or this series will be over.

It looked to me like Millsap was effectively taken out of his game by Lebron and co. There is a fine line between getting amped up by someone you're playing against and just plain losing control.

• Like 1

Last night the Hawks were outplayed at every position except point guard. That was only becsuse Teague had a monster first halve and Irving is clearly not even close to 100 percent.

Cleveland is better than us and it's not even close. Heck New Orleans is a more competitive series against Cleveland and that's pretty sad.