• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is coaching!

willthepureshooter

I'm sick of everyone putting this on the players! Buds defensive schemes in the playoffs have been terrible! The Wizards offense is light times better than Cleveland! How can you play help defense and allow players like Iman Shumpert and Dellevadova get hot with open looks?! Our guys look lost on the court and his force feeding Kyle Korver off screens has put the rest of the team out of rhythm! He's overrated!

Hand down.. Man down..

• Like 1

Did the coach tell the players to put their hands down?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

No but he's the one who is using the MORONIC help defense scheme that DOES NOT WORK

Lebron knows when they come to help that he has to pass it. Lebron is a great passer. Apparently Bud has not figured this OBVIOUS fact out 

U have to let Lebron get his and stop his teammates. Bud doesn't get this. He's fine with JR and Iman torching the Hawks

I don't care who get's mad Bud is a mediocre playoff coach

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 2

No but he's the one who is using the MORONIC help defense scheme that DOES NOT WORK

Lebron knows when they come to help that he has to pass it. Lebron is a great passer. Apparently Bud has not figured this OBVIOUS fact out

At this point I don't know what to think. Your right about our scheme being totally off, and that in part is due to coaching, but our players aren't competing.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This isn't middle school or high school basketball. Hands down has nothing to do with scheme basketball in the pros.

Hand down.. Man down..

That was sarcastic. The players aren't competing hard enough. Look at the little run the bench put together. They're playing with more intensity right now.

i mentioned this over -collapsing, over-helping, style of defense during the nets series. I think that we have this scheme because we have an extremely undersized frontcourt with no rim protection. I know horford can block some shots but he isnt strong enough to stop a force like lebron james at the rim.

• Like 1

I agree 100%. Bud has been trash for most of the playoffs. I cant blame it all him though. Its 50/50 him and our complete abandonment of moving the ball on offense.

The coach is the head of the snake.. It all starts with him. Getting tight with the rotation completely drained our players. The starters are pressing on offense. Look at the difference between the first halfs in games 1 and 2. Our guards attacked Dellavadova and got everyone into rhythm. Now all of a sudden, we're using the entire first quarter to get Korver open threes? That makes no sense and that's why our players got out of rhythm early.

Hand down.. Man down..

I agree 100%. Bud has been trash for most of the playoffs. I cant blame it all him though. Its 50/50 him and our complete abandonment of moving the ball on offense.

I dont think we are purposely abandoning our ball movement on offense. Teams have game planned and have scouted our plays and we are struggling to break down and create any separation from the the defense which leads to very stagnant offense. 

Edit: the 1 thing I will give Bud heat for is his head scratching rotations

Edited by yungsta

Have you guys ever thought that maybe the moment was too big for them? This isn't all coaching. The players look worn down.

• Like 1

i mentioned this over -collapsing, over-helping, style of defense during the nets series. I think that we have this scheme because we have an extremely undersized frontcourt with no rim protection. I know horford can block some shots but he isnt strong enough to stop a force like lebron james at the rim.

I rather let Lebron beat me than let him get everyone else involved. Do you remember the strategy Woody had against Dwight in the first round of the playoffs a couple years back? We let him score all he wanted in the post but we locked down every other player for the Magic. And we shocked the world by defeating them.

Hand down.. Man down..

• Like 3

I rather let Lebron beat me than let him get everyone else involved. Do you remember the strategy Woody had against Dwight in the first round of the playoffs a couple years back? We let him score all he wanted in the post but we locked down every other player for the Magic. And we shocked the world by defeating them.

Hand down.. Man down..

Even Woody had a better plan than Bud lmaoooo

• Like 1