• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I can't stand this arrogant sob!

willthepureshooter

24df226e854a77b14f38ec4dba26f742.jpg

I'm sure a lot of the Hawks players saw this post by Lebron after the game. If this doesn't light a fire under the players and the coaching staff I don't know what else they need. I despise that jerk!

Hand down.. Man down..

Wish we had that "jerk".  We wouldn't be down 2 - 0, with little to no hope of even making this a series.

• Like 1

Why shouldn't he be arrogant? This season proves he can throw a team together literally midseason and romp over every team in the East. He's in Shaq mode now. He doesn't even have to try for half the season. He owns the conference. You could throw him on the Knicks or the Sixers next season and they'd go on to make the finals.

• Like 4

Dude can you stop questioning the fandom of people? If this guy sees that we are playing lackluster in this series (which we are), why does that automatically mean he should be the fan of another team? It's like you're oblivious to the flaws that are being exposed out of this team. If he sees that we may not win this series (I still hope we do), you should stop assuming that he's gonna stop being a fan of this team. Geez

I'm sure he appreciates you sticking up for him. I'm Just pointing out that Lebron's team is flawless and there is still time to hop aboard. 

• Like 1

Dude please.  People just need to stop with the Lebron hate.  Because the hate is based out of jealousy.

In my wildest dreams, I never thought Cleveland ( of all teams ) could make us look like the Knicks.  They're straight up punking us, and Lebron is toying with us.

My Fandom won't be swayed even if we get swept.  But the Lebron hate needs to cease.  I'd trade a combination of any 3 players on this team, plus a 1st round draft pick, for him.  That's how good he is

wish i was there when you put your lebron jersey on, bro. 

• Like 2

wish i was there when you put your lebron jersey on, bro. 

So you wouldn't trade any 3 players on this team, to bring him here?

It's OK to be mad.  It's even OK to be jealous.  But the random hate is just childish.  I'm sure myself and the 18,000+ in Philips would like 50% of our money back, for that performance tonight.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 3

I knew when Lebron did that behind the back he was just toying with us.  I'm jealous of his skills but not of his cockiness.

We haven't given him reason to focus and he is having fun out there and just playing around.  The Celtics at least made him work for it when he was with the Heat.  I really hope we hunker down and at least make him work harder to win this series against us.

• Like 1