• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I can't stand this arrogant sob!

willthepureshooter

Lots of closet lebron fans posing as realists on here.

This is silly.

I honestly don't enjoy watching LeBron play, but I'm not going to pretend he's not a great player. If you're a fan of a team, are you not supposed to acknowledge when another team's player is dominating? I mean, we're intelligent basketball fans here, right? Let's be real.

• Like 3

I also don't enjoy watching people do things that they're good at, while also somehow being a fan and not liking him, frankwhite. Keep making sense.

Can you honestly say that this was the performance you expected from this team?

I'm a Hawks fan, not a fantasy basketball fan. This has been a great year, no matter what, and I'm excited about the future. I remember being excited about watching Matt Bullard hit 8 3 pointers so I guess I have some perspective.

• Like 1

I'm a Hawks fan, not a fantasy basketball fan. This has been a great year, no matter what, and I'm excited about the future. I remember being excited about watching Matt Bullard hit 8 3 pointers so I guess I have some perspective.

No one's denying that this has been a  great year. But if this is how the Hawks are going to go out, I'd atleast want them to put up a fight. Game 3, I want to see the team that we saw in January. No excuses. Just play hard.

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 2

No one's denying that this has been a  great year. But if this is how the Hawks are going to go out, I'd atleast want them to put up a fight. Game 3, I want to see the team that we saw in January. No excuses. Just play hard.

I'm giving these dudes the benefit of the doubt. We only have so many years to watch so many teams and this has been one of my favorites. Maybe you know something that I don't but I have no reason to believe they aren't giving it everything they've got. 

I'm giving these dudes the benefit of the doubt. We only have so many years to watch so many teams and this has been one of my favorites. Maybe you know something that I don't but I have no reason to believe they aren't giving it everything they've got. 

The play we saw from them in January tells me otherwise. We know they can perform better than this.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I hope this isn't 'all they got' because this looks nothing like the team I saw during the regular season.

• Like 2

I want this type of mentality to be manifested into each of our players.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

The play we saw from them in January tells me otherwise. We know they can perform better than this.

Somebody made a post in Jan/Feb about the Hawks 'peaking' too early. That's starting to be the truth unfortunately. We keep waiting for that team to show up again.

• Like 1

I think LeBron is actually humble relative to his talents. At the same time, a big "hell yeah" to Baze, f$&k the Cavs.

On a side note, who's a bigger meat rider than Damon Jones? I thought we were done having to suffer through his existence. Looks like he's been eating LeBron out a house and home with Windhorst. LeBron and Savannah got enough kids.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

BTW for what its worth, any other 270 pound man slinging elbows and aggressively bull rushing would have more than 1 foul at games end - isnt this unbridled aggression a huge part of what allows him to be great - cause his shooting  has been sub par most of the playoffs.