• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague better play 35 minutes and go for 30!

DocWilkins

• Premium Member

I just don't understand what happened to Jeff and Paul. Last playoffs they both absolutely dominated and would take over games. Paul George e had to guard Teague himself because nobody else could.

Now they can't even score against mediocre role players. They've both totally lost their aggressiveness. I want 14 playoffs Paul and Jeff. Too bad it's probably too late at this point

Basketball is about matchups.

If you noticed, game 1, Teague dominated Kyrie and would continue to dominate a healthy Kyrie.  Dellabadova is a dirty player and he's getting a lot of help from Lebron and Mozgov.  

The real problem is that Sapp and Horf are missing.   We spent too much time trying to get Korver stared last game when we should have been tryig to get Horf and Sapp going.   This game, that's going to be all that we have.

Actually he has developed a pretty nice midrange jumper since he has been here and he's slow and methodical with his offense but far from one dimensional. Lastly he's not getting punked by Mozgov, if anything they've negated each other but Al should be killing this matchup. He can play in and out when he's more decisive but I agree that he isn't a leader

Al defers too much and doesn't demand the ball enough to be a leader out there. He's pretty much the only Hawk that has shot well in the first two games. Bud isn't the type to call sets for Al so that's when you start demanding the ball. I don't understand why he hasn't shot more or tried to generate offense when the rest of our guys can't hit anything.

Al has always had the midrange, even while in college. What has he developed sir?

Al has always had the midrange, even while in college. What has he developed sir?

Define "developed." Did he shoot midrange jumpers in college? Sure, so have a lot of players.

Was he known for it? Not at all and he's developed it the past few seasons to the extent that he draws bigs out since he hits it at such a decent clip. He's also extended his range to the 3pt line, so there's that too.

I gave you credit for your valid points but some of your hate just seems to stem from frustration with Horford.

• Moderators

@AHF Can you delete KyleKorver43 posts from the site please? It's disgusting.

I unilaterally banned him so I am trying to leave links for the moment so Dolfan and other mods know. Let me know if any pictures are still there.