• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sefolosha should be first to go

Batkins

Sigh!

Criminal activity???? Really????

Just shut up.

Edit: My apologies. I'm still ROYALLY PO'D about the last game.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I'm really not looking forward to this offseason.  Seems like a lot of ^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^ will be going on.

To be honest, most offseasons are like that.  At least we won't have to hear about how the Hawks should have tanked out of the 8th seed to get a lottery pick.

@Batkins, yes, it was dumb Thabo to be out clubbing at 4 am, but that won't be the only factor determining if he stays or not.

Even if there's no "verdict" against him, that kind of stupidity when your team has a chance to do something special is inexcusable. For that matter, they can show Antić, the other genius in that episode, the door as well. I don't see one thing he brings to the team except poor defense and missed 3's.

• Like 1

I'm really not looking forward to this offseason. Seems like a lot of ^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^ will be going on.

@SalvorMallow You're looking at it all wrong. You'll be thoroughly entertained, then it'll be fun to look back at the end of next season and have an even bigger laugh. Just check out some threads from last offseason.

• Premium Member

I am shocked to see someone even hint that Thabo was engaged in criminal activity! Dude has a great character is a good guy no record of DUI, domestic violence or fighting or anything before. Just Thabo happened to be in the wrong place at a very wrong time time. Don't get me started on NYPD won't be last lawsuit vs them they will lose.

• Moderators

The only thing I want to see is Thabo is not out at 4 a.m. on a game day.  I definitely want him back and don't blame anymore than I blame someone for getting mugged in a bad neighborhood.

Get better soon, Thabo!

Edited by AHF

• Premium Member

His criminal activity didn't just hurt himself, it hurt his team, because we've been getting killed defensively. He needs to go immediately...maybe to NY where he can hang out in all the big, bad clubs.

good post sir.  I disagree with every word, punctuation, and space but good post nonetheless.

• Like 3

• Moderators

4 am for most NBA players is like 10 pm for the average joe. Thabo did nothing wrong except being black around the NYPD. Thabo deserves to be brought back.  Bud fixed his shot and made him a contributor.  (inesert top free agent SG/SF)/DMC/Korver/Thabo/Bazemore and we'd be have the top wing rotation in the league. We already have a top 5 PG rotation... All that would be left is to fix our PF/C depth.

• Like 1