• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford went out like a sucker!

willthepureshooter

And that's fine just like I don't agree with you that Al was our best player this post season and just lije I dont agree with you that he's better that Karl Malone. Oh yes, I did. Lol.

Yes, I still like Al more than Malone. Al does a lot more. He's just a complimentary offensive player and Malone is a star on offense even if his game on offense is limited to PnR and PnP, like Hots said, Malone has this alpha mindset and he shoot no matter what. He also is in his natural position which would help Al out a lot. 

I don't see much talent difference between Al and Karl but the mental edge goes to Karl all day. Then again, Horford is critically underrated even on here. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired

And that's fine just like I don't agree with you that Al was our best player this post season and just lije I dont agree with you that he's better that Karl Malone. Oh yes, I did. Lol.

Lmao.. Malone would beat Al mercilessly

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 2

Yes, I still like Al more than Malone. Al does a lot more. He's just a complimentary offensive player and Malone is a star on offense even if his game on offense is limited to PnR and PnP, like Hots said, Malone has this alpha mindset and he shoot no matter what. He also is in his natural position which would help Al out a lot.

I don't see much talent difference between Al and Karl but the mental edge goes to Karl all day. Then again, Horford is critically underrated even on here.

Alright alright alright.. Let's not do this again for like the millionth time. Everybody agree?

Without Al........Hawks wouldve got dumped by the Wizards...........End of thread..........

What does that have to do with last night?  I get it, without the Zards win, we don't have last night.  However, that doesn't absolve Al of heat for his performance or lack thereof.

What does that have to do with last night?  I get it, without the Zards win, we don't have last night.  However, that doesn't absolve Al of heat for his performance or lack thereof.

He deserves heat but not lies. 

• Like 2

No he wouldn't. W never seen a player stats drop from RS to Playoffs like Malone. Korver like drop.

Umm just looked up the mailman's playoff stats , and , ummm , well dude was a damn beast. Al Horford will never put up those stats.

Even his final year year with LA his stats are better

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

He deserves heat but not lies.

What lies? That he wasn't our best player for the entire playoffs? He wasn't. That goes to DMC fact.

Al had 3 memorable games this playoffs. 1 against Nets, 1 against Wiz and last nights game against Cavs for all the wrong reasons. No lies just facting.

No he wouldn't. W never seen a player stats drop from RS to Playoffs like Malone. Korver like drop.

Whaaat??? Are you nuts? Please check Malones stats RS v playoffs and get back with us.

ugh at those .100 drops in FG%. Horford generally stayed around .500 even with .30 drops. Malone was dropping .100 to .125%. That's Korver in the playoffs level.

Dude please stop. Just stop for us All. I like Al too man but this is going into bizzaro territory

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 2

ugh at those .100 drops in FG%. Horford generally stayed around .500 even with .30 drops. Malone was dropping .100 to .125%. That's Korver in the playoffs level. 

Supes, who you takin' in a fight?  Al or Nik Stauskas?  spiteful.gif

Supes, who you takin' in a fight? Al or Nik Stauskas? spiteful.gif

Nick Staukus is NBASupes new OJ Mayo. He will be mentioned at EVERY turn. Brace yourselves.

• Premium Member

Honestly he does not deserve that much heat.  Al has never been that guy and will never be that guy.  He tis what he tis.  Al is a stand-still shooter.   He can knock down good looks but don't ever expect him to be that guy that can put the team on his back.

Edited by NineOhTheRino