• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford went out like a sucker!

willthepureshooter

Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Here I stand and here I'll staaaaay!

You are just all kinda wrong for this. I'm giving you the stink eye, can you feel it.

You are just all kinda wrong for this. I'm giving you the stink eye, can you feel it.

Meh, it's ok.  The stink eye never bothered me anyway.

• Moderators

Damn you @AHF now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head the rest of the day.

You know I do it for you and the others of us who have sat through that movie and soundtrack too many times!

LOL. I have two daughters (11 and 8) and they have replayed that movie until the laser in my Blueray nearly died. Please don't get me started on Harry Potter or anything on Nick or Disney. And I swear if I hear another song featuring Ariana Grande...

horford is a complementary piece at best. he will never be a go-to guy 

Not in the role he's in right now, definitely not.  I do think he can do more though, if he challenges himself to be a great player, and not just a good player.

He has to want to be great though.  I think the only player that wants to be "great" on this team, is Schröder.  Put his aggressiveness in Teague or Horford, and we'd have at least a 2nd team All-NBA player

• Like 3

And yet, the entire fan base and media expected Jeff Teague to do all of the above.  And had he came up with 2 points and 3 assists in a closeout game, 70% of this fan base would've dropped a nuclear bomb on this site.

They not only would've ripped Teague to shreads, they'd be calling for him to be traded.

Absolutely. Then in the next sentence they be preaching how much better Dennis is.