• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford went out like a sucker!

willthepureshooter

I can't believe an all star in his 7th season went out like a soft chump. For years I've watched folks make excuses when he continued to show up every season with the same jab step and no post moves. All of the complaints about his size at center. The "BOSS" title.. Which should be stripped from his name. Its annoying, disheartening, and it says a lot about our fan base. We have coddled the Golden Boy to the point he sat on the bench with no complaints. He's not a leader.. He's a fraud in the worst kind. Leaders uplift their teammates and become the x-factor when the chips are down. Horford took two shots and decided to mentally check out after they missed. It took a second year player in Muscala to get in the game and somewhat bring a respect to the post. He took Mozgov off the dribble with one move. The kid has game but needs to bulk up. The only way Horford gets it together next year is for Moose to make his seat hot.

Horford was the only consistently good player all playoffs for the Hawks... GTFOH with this baseless bullshit.

b53754b202a1cc9d671686a75458f2e9.jpg

Baseless? Two points in an elimination game? Really? Tito sprinkled some Ferry (non pun intended) dust on y'all foreheads or something.

Edited by willthepureshooter

Horf is a protected species. Those batting eyelashes and a midrange jumper certainly get you some slack it seems spiteful.gif

I kid I kid. This is what you get being undersized and having no backup (or even having a backup who isnt ready). We need a true big center who rebounds both ends.

• Like 1

Horford was the only consistently good player all playoffs for the Hawks... GTFOH with this baseless bullshit.

I'd say that was DMC. Underwhelming is describing Horford's performance lightly. 

• Like 1

I'd say that was DMC. Underwhelming is describing Horford's performance lightly. 

Yeah, it was Carroll. The rest of the "All Stars" had their ups and downs. Consistency in the starting five wasn't there for the entirety of Atlanta's playoff run. 

Diagree, that goes to DMC until he got hurt.

I can see that but who focused on him on offense? No one till Lebron.

And Al was a teams defensive focus? That went to Korver.

DMC guarded the other teams best player every night and improved his scoring during the playoffs.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Al did kinda go out like a sucka last night.  Was he bad all playoffs?  No.  That said, he didn't want none last night.  If he was hurt he should probably leak that out.

Al needed to be great last night and instead bent over like a coconut tree in a hurricane. No excuse for that in a close out game.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Al was not our best player in the playoffs. Just stop man. Baze rebounded better than Al this series. Al was getting his lunch eaten out there against the Cavs. Struggled a lot with the Nets. He played well against the Wiz though. To say he was our best player and that it isnt close is comical. Down 3-0 with our backs against the walls and he was punked out there. He made absolutely no impact in this series. The best game we played this series was with him in the locker room because he was ejected. He gets no pass from me.

The same people who were constantly calling out Joe when he didnt show up when it mattered most better not be giving Al a pass. The same people who keep calling out Jeff after any bad game better not be giving our highest paid and so called best player a pass. Al is not a above any criticism

• Like 3

Agreed but I don't agree with the previous posts you made on this topic.

And that's fine just like I don't agree with you that Al was our best player this post season and just lije I dont agree with you that he's better that Karl Malone. Oh yes, I did. Lol.