• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things I learned from Hawks Exit Interviews

SalvorMallow

Cosign. Danny Green makes a lot of sense as a Demarre replacement. Could be bought on the cheap too and the obvious Bud connection. LMA fits as well and gives us a number one scoring option. Maybe Matthews would follow LMA here as well. I would not be disappointed!

C - LMA

PF - Horford

SF - Green

SG - Matthews

PG - Teague

Yummy.

That appears to be about $37 to $40 million in 3 free agents added to a roster with around $27 million in cap space. Not even taking into account most predict LMA will only leave Portland for his home state Spurs. And also not taking into account Matthews scares me now with that torn Achilles.

I've been seeing a lot of things lately about how detrimental that injury is to NBA players and how they sometimes never fully recover. And even if they do, it takes them an extra year to get back to close to what they were. Remember how horrible Lou was during his last year here, which was his first year after his achilles? I think he probably ends up back in Portland on a short team deal, or because they are the team that knows him best and will bank on a full recovery.

Cosign. Danny Green makes a lot of sense as a Demarre replacement. Could be bought on the cheap too and the obvious Bud connection. LMA fits as well and gives us a number one scoring option. Maybe Matthews would follow LMA here as well. I would not be disappointed!

C - LMA

PF - Horford

SF - Green

SG - Matthews

PG - Teague

Yummy.

Green likely 8-10 mil and he's not even as good as Korver. 

Matthews is getting 12-15 mil like DMC. 

LMA is not a center like Horford. 

I just don't see this as possible. 

C - LMA

PF - Horford

SF - Green

SG - Matthews

PG - Teague

Yummy.

As yummy as that may sound we are not signing and cannot afford to sign 3 top/mid free agents. LMA is not a center, he bitched about playing center before Blazers got Robin Lopez.