• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Danny Green or DMC for $10 mil per year?

Peoriabird

DMC did a very poor job on Lebron...In fact Lebron enjoyed his highest shooting percentage in this year's playoffs against Carrol

That's actual not true...I remember ESPN showing lebrons percentages vs the main guys who guarded him this playoffs and Carroll was best on the list followed by iggy

The most overrated defensive stat... getting blocks does not make you a good defender

I don't think it's overrated, especially for guards and 3s. I find it to be good indicators of length, timing, athleticism, and focus defensively for them. I'm a big Drexler guy. The more you challenge shots the higher the little decimal goes, that's probably my favorite thing about Jeff. Point taken though, he's an average defender.

But I almost earled at the thought of this question. Like someone pointed out earlier, DeMarre plays twice as hard.

Edited by benhillboy

I didn't realize that Green shot almost 42% from 3 this year. 

I think I would still lean Carroll just because he has more size and we are going to need that size against Lebron, George, Melo.

I would be OK with either one.

Danny Green also averaged 8.3 PPG on 34% shooting in the playoffs. He isn't that good.

I think Green's numbers are better than his actual skill level. I mean, he hasn't really ever left a big impression on me. So, that's my opinion.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

I'm sure they both play really hard. Hawks fans will say DMC plays twice as hard and Spurs fans will say Danny Green plays harder. I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Green is better on defense period!

DMC over green

I'd love to get Green and DMC and bring back Millsap, but that would require those 3 taking less than their open-market value

A wing rotation of DMC/Korver/Green/Thabo/Bazemore would be nice along with our already-strong pg rotation of Teague/Dennis

Edited by Nicholasp27