• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uniforms have been leaked!

ATLHawks3

Hey.....you look here whipper snapper, I walked 20 miles in the snow, uphill, for those 4th grade lessons. And that was after my shift in the factory!!!!!!!!!!

My inner artist is screaming right now. You people need some dang color theory in your life!!!!

color-wheel-poster.jpg

Lol, lol the good ole color wheel.

the are called COMPLEMENTARY colors for a reason. simultaneous contrast.

Lol, lol the good ole color wheel.

the are called COMPLEMENTARY colors for a reason. simultaneous contrast.

I need this for when I dress myself in the mornings lol

The Hawks don't really care if the older crowd disapproves. Those people are already fans and aren't going to change teams because of the uniforms. If they can get the younger fans more interested then that's where the value is. So I think it'll work out well for the team.

That said, I thought the jerseys would look better on the players, but maybe I was wrong. It's going to take some getting used to and seeing them in live action. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

The Hawks don't really care if the older crowd disapproves. Those people are already fans and aren't going to change teams because of the uniforms. If they can get the younger fans more interested then that's where the value is. So I think it'll work out well for the team.

That said, I thought the jerseys would look better on the players, but maybe I was wrong. It's going to take some getting used to and seeing them in live action. 

Actually, they might have lost me. Next season would be 40 years as a fan but I can't watch a team that looks like clowns and expects people to take them seriously. There's no way to NOT see those jerseys.

Actually, they might have lost me. Next season would be 40 years as a fan but I can't watch a team that looks like clowns and expects people to take them seriously. There's no way to NOT see those jerseys.

Good. If you stop watching a team because of uniforms then you have problems.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

• Like 3

Boo!  You found another old foggy rippin' the new threads, huh?

Look, they're not for us old (30+) dudes.  We shouldn't be wearing jerseys anyways.

No one believes this.  You'll be bak!

• Premium Member

Boo!  You found another old foggy rippin' the new threads, huh?

Look, they're not for us old (30+) dudes.  We shouldn't be wearing jerseys anyways.

Who told you that? And why would you believe them? You are only as old you think you are. I wear jerseys and hats and don't bat an eye at it.

Who told you that? And why would you believe them? You are only as old you think you are. I wear jerseys and hats and don't bat an eye at it.

Well, from the sounds of your rampage, you'll be wearing throwbacks while you watch the Hawks huh?

• Premium Member

Well, from the sounds of your rampage, you'll be wearing throwbacks while you watch the Hawks huh?

I honestly don't know if I can watch the team. That's not a rampage, it is the truth. I can live through bad teams and playoff droughts but admitting to being a fan of a team that looks like clowns on Ronald McDonald's And1 crew? Let alone having to WATCH it for 82 games plus playoffs? Newp. Can't handle that.

• Like 1

I honestly don't know if I can watch the team. That's not a rampage, it is the truth. I can live through bad teams and playoff droughts but admitting to being a fan of a team that looks like clowns on Ronald McDonald's And1 crew? Let alone having to WATCH it for 82 games plus playoffs? Newp. Can't handle that.

Overreaction if there ever was one.

You'd prefer watching a 13 win team than watching us win the LOB next year with tons of Volt streamers raining from the rafters and a Volt-out parade down Peachtree?

Consider this an intervention.  Sit down, Soth.  You're among friends.  *sigh* You cannot stop supporting your team because of their jerseys.  You just can't do it.

And another article:

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/look_atlanta_hawks_fail_miserably_with_new_jerseys/19018706

They get things right every now and then. This is one of those times.

Are any of these writers marketing guys?  Could be they're the one's not getting things right.

• Premium Member

Overreaction if there ever was one.

You'd prefer watching a 13 win team than watching us win the LOB next year with tons of Volt streamers raining from the rafters and a Volt-out parade down Peachtree?

Honestly, yes.  I have no idea what Volt is but if that's the Sharpie yellow green vomit inducing color then they can keep that to themselves. How am I supposed to support a team that looks so bad it isn't watchable on television? Just cheer on the box score the next day?

Honestly, yes. I have no idea what Volt is but if that's the Sharpie yellow green vomit inducing color then they can keep that to themselves. How am I supposed to support a team that looks so bad it isn't watchable on television? Just cheer on the box score the next day?

Lol, the fact that after the reveal you still have no idea what Volt is says a lot.

You're in for a rough season.