• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kings still want Dennis?

pimp

If we are trading for Cousins, we should still gave money for Carroll...and again...NO to Monta..and THjr is a SG.

It'll be cool having 2 DMCs on the team.

C: COUSINS

PF: HORFORD

SF: DMC

SG HARDAWAY

PG TEAGUE

that will work, STILL, instant championship........lmao

• Like 2

C: COUSINS

PF: HORFORD

SF: DMC

SG HARDAWAY

PG TEAGUE

that will work, STILL, instant championship........lmao

Yeah, istant chip like

C - Mozgov

PF- Love

SF - Bron

SG - Shump

PG - Kyrie

• Premium Member

Cousins or bust, not interested in anything else.

Let me play advocate right here...

What about Dennis and Scott to Sactown - McLeMore to Philly, and Noel to Atlanta?

At 21 years old, Noel Averaged about 10 and 8 with almost 2 blocks per game in 30 min of play.

He's 6'11" and about 235.

He has a frame that can add more weight.  I think he'd be a great BU to Horf in place of Pero.

Plus the move would save us about 2 Million that we can use in FAcy.

Philly gets a much needed SG and SaCTown gets the PG it desires...

I guess I'm the only one but I want no part of Boogie.  I don't know if I could watch the Hawks the same with such a cancer on the team.  He's always gotten under my skin and is truly a big baby out there on the court.

Does he have talent?  Sure.  That doesn't mean he's a proven winner and plays the game the right way though.  I just don't see him helping us.

I can just see this going down a bad road where he doesn't agree with Bud and then our new ownership is stuck in a situation choosing between Cousins and Bud.  Basically where the Kings sit now.

Anyways if they do end up firing Karl there is no way they get rid of Cousins and it's looking like that is what's going to happen.

• Premium Member

We can SNT Sap and add another player.

However, what we could do is Dennis/Horf for Cousins?

Resign Sap and DMC.

Cousins, Sap, DMC, Korver, Teague.

I guess I'm the only one but I want no part of Boogie.  I don't know if I could watch the Hawks the same with such a cancer on the team.  He's always gotten under my skin and is truly a big baby out there on the court.

Does he have talent?  Sure.  That doesn't mean he's a proven winner and plays the game the right way though.  I just don't see him helping us.

I can just see this going down a bad road where he doesn't agree with Bud and then our new ownership is stuck in a situation choosing between Cousins and Bud.  Basically where the Kings sit now.

Anyways if they do end up firing Karl there is no way they get rid of Cousins and it's looking like that is what's going to happen.

You don't have to worry, Bud likes Character guys.  I don't think he'd that the 24/12.

• Like 1

Let me play advocate right here...

What about Dennis and Scott to Sactown - McLeMore to Philly, and Noel to Atlanta?

At 21 years old, Noel Averaged about 10 and 8 with almost 2 blocks per game in 30 min of play.

He's 6'11" and about 235.

He has a frame that can add more weight. I think he'd be a great BU to Horf in place of Pero.

Plus the move would save us about 2 Million that we can use in FAcy.

Philly gets a much needed SG and SaCTown gets the PG it desires...

Do you REALLY think philly would accept that garbage for Noel?
  • Like 1

We can SNT Sap and add another player.

However, what we could do is Dennis/Horf for Cousins?

Resign Sap and DMC.

Cousins, Sap, DMC, Korver, Teague.

You don't have to worry, Bud likes Character guys. I don't think he'd that the 24/12.

I may be over valuing horford, but I think the Kings would need to include at least an unprotected first, and maybe Mclemore in order for that to make sense for us...

• Premium Member

Do you REALLY think philly would accept that garbage for Noel?

Ben McLemore = Garbage???

Yes.  I think Philly would.  They have three bigs and they need some SG play better than Tony Wroten.  McLemore has skills.

• Premium Member

I may be over valuing horford, but I think the Kings would need to include at least an unprotected first, and maybe Mclemore in order for that to make sense for us...

You're right.  You're overvaluing Horford.  The difference between Horf and Cousins is that Cousins can play defense and rebound.  Horf is a much better character guy and Horf has good efficiency for a big but Cousins 24/12 negates all of that (well, not the character). 

The big problem is that Cousin's ceiling is far about Horfs.  However, Cousin's has character/attitude problems and Horford doesn't.  So while Horf is the lesser talent, the fact that you can work with him makes him a better choice.

It's like who would you pick... Horace Grant or Dennis Rodman?

You get the idea??

Per Jared Greenberg of NBATV: Hawks front office enamored with Dennis Schröder, dont think they trade him unless it's for an established starter. Additionally, Dennis' value would be higher at the trade deadline.

....and NO to Monta.

Some of these deals being mentioned are better suited for NBA Live 2016 or NBA 2K16.  This isn't a video game fellas.  No way Philly let's Noel go for McLemore.  So let's just stop it right there.

And Millsap being included in ANY deal to Sacramento is just insane.  Remember guys, HE WOULD HAVE TO AGREE to a deal like that.  Why would he want to when the Kings would be giving up their best player in the deal?  The Kings weren't a playoff team with Cousins, what would make Millsap think they would be without him?

I don't think Schröder should be untouchable but you'd have to give me a solid rotational player and a first round pick or you'd have to generate some three team trade where we get back a starter.

It would have to be Horford/Dennis for Cousins and probably some picks that we would of given away anyhow.  It would make the resign Sapp/DMC crowd stance make more sense and give us a great presence inside.  Randolph seemed to have alot of attitude problems before he went to Memphis and maybe Cousin would benefit to a big change scenery.  Whats the saying about having one knucklehead in the locker room but don't give him a friend.  Well we don't have any so we can afford to take a chance if this prayer is answered.  

• Premium Member

I don't know about this one guys. I feel like if I posted scenarios where Cousins ends up a Hawk a week ago I'd get flamed to a crisp. What's changed? I'm not saying I'm against it, but Cousins is a VERY volatile personality that seems borderline uncontrollable at times. I'm kinda surprised at how many are actually for this? Is this still Hawksquawk?

I don't know about this one guys. I feel like if I posted scenarios where Cousins ends up a Hawk a week ago I'd get flamed to a crisp. What's changed? I'm not saying I'm against it, but Cousins is a VERY volatile personality that seems borderline uncontrollable at times. I'm kinda surprised at how many are actually for this? Is this still Hawksquawk?

It's not happening.