• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next Best Move

sillent

I would see if we can get Tobias Harris for a lower price tag than Paul Millsap since he is 22 compared to 30. Than make one more move for a big preferably Tyson Chandler which might be the best bargain for our buck. Honestly speaking so far our system has been bigger than our players so they can be replaced & we need to continue building properly for our future. Tobias can help with that while Tyson would also add size, athleticism & some veteran leadership with championship pedigree to bolst what Splitter brings before getting future younger bigs in a year or two.

Trade Teague, Trade THJ, Trade Millsap , Trade Splitter

Dont know if its intentional, but you are starting to look like a troll.

Because of the Splitter move we may have to release Daye & Muscala which I'm not an advocate of.

Daye can kick rocks. I think Muscala will develop into a really good bqck up, but he needs more time.
  • Like 1

Teague??? Are u serious? We weren't a lottery team last year. Tim Hardaway Jr. I believe people are really sleeping on & will be happily surprise when he brings more to the table than expected kinda like Paul and especially DeMarre was 2 years ago

• Premium Member

I'm fine with all of that but only if it brings back the right players. Blowing up the entire roster would have to be either for the right players or a full rebuild and I don't think the new owners bought a 60 win team to watch it become a 30 win team the next season.

• Like 3

I'm fine with all of that but only if it brings back the right players. Blowing up the entire roster would have to be either for the right players or a full rebuild and I don't think the new owners bought a 60 win team to watch it become a 30 win team the next season.

We may not have a choice. But mortaging the future to keep up one good season isnt going to work

• Like 2

Blowing up the entire roster would have to be either for the right players or a full rebuild and I don't think the new owners bought a 60 win team to watch it become a 30 win team the next season.

I seriously doubt that they spent the $$$ they did to see a team disintegrate over the summer. Moves to stay in contention have to be made. Where and how are the bigger questions...

• Premium Member

You improve your weakest areas. Rebounding and Rim Protection (Splitter) and depth at the wing (THJr).

Splitter isn't good at either of the things you mentioned and THJ is literally one of the worst defensive players in the NBA.

Splitter isn't good at either of the things you mentioned and THJ is literally one of the worst defensive players in the NBA.

Thank god someone around here has some sense. I'm still waiting for us to get some defense.

• Like 1

How is he not a good rebounder and decent rim protector? Sap is better at both...?

Edited by GABALLA

• Premium Member

How is je not a good rebounded and decent rim protector? Sap is better at both...?

Sap is a better in both those things than Splitter. Not to mention he can actually stay healthy and has an offensive game outside of setting screens.