• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consolidated Discussion of FA SFs / Replacing DMC

capstone21

• Admin

Who do we go after to be a cheaper replacement for DMC?

Jae crowder (restricted)
Wesley Johnson
Corey Brewer
Aaron Affalo
Tobias Harris (wants max money)
Wayne Ellington

Someone else?

Edited by AHF

Jae crowder (restricted)

Wesley Johnson

Corey Brewer

Aaron Affalo

Tobias Harris (wants max money)

Wayne Ellington

Someone else?

Jae is getting more than 7 mil per. 

Wes is cheap

Brewer is getting around 4-5 per

Affalo is getting 10 per

Tobias is max

Ellington isn't a SF. 

Gerald Green. 

Did Jared Dudley opt out? 

Edited by NBASupes

I love Corey Brewer. Or Tobias in a possible sign n trade.

Jared Dud would be awesome in our system. Smart player that can shoot.

Edited by Spud2Nique

I hate Corey Brewer. Ugh at the thoughts of signing him.

He hustles on every play and is an elite defender and an overall winner. What don't you like? Aside from his shooting I guess.

Let's see...

Jae crowder (restricted) (Boston would likely match)

Wesley Johnson (never shot better than 43% from the field in the league)

Corey Brewer (would be good if he stayed on one side of the court)

Aaron Affalo (Bricks are favored to get him)

Tobias Harris (wants max money) (only a SNT for Millsap would pry him loose from the Tragic)

Wayne Ellington (Bazemore is the same size as him)

Someone else?

Heh, you want me to tell you about Brewer as a Twolf fan? You don't. We don't want him at the price he'll get.

I think he improved his game after he left Minny. As a Rocket last year, he looked like an entirely different guy.

Dudley is a good call, but I think he might be a tad outside of our price range. I like Jerebko even if nobody agrees with me, lol.

I think we should go really hard after Gallo or to a lesser degree Rudy Gay in trade. Gay played much better for the Kings as a #2 option. He'd be #3 probably for us.

Dudley is a good call, but I think he might be a tad outside of our price range. I like Jerebko even if nobody agrees with me, lol.

I think we should go really hard after Gallo or to a lesser degree Rudy Gay in trade. Gay played much better for the Kings as a #2 option. He'd be #3 probably for us.

Where are we going to get the cap space to add Gallo or match value? 

What commodity they have to trade for Rudy Gay that wouldn't collapse this board? I have a feeling that a pair of second-rounders will not do the trick... Edited by Dejay

• Premium Member

I didn't see this thread before but let me just say that after we resign Sap, we can't afford none of those dudes...  The game becomes finding talent... and the talent I see is Jeremy Evans...

Where are we going to get the cap space to add Gallo or match value? 

If Sap takes the Early Bird Max (and I still think he might) that'll help. Some combination of leftover cap, Schröder, Scott and picks would get it done I think off the top of my head but I haven't looked at the salaries in a while. Might take Bazemore too. I'll look at it and post a trade idea, Gallo's reportedly on the block.

Say what you will, but Teague/Korver/Gallo/Sap/Horf with solid depth (Splitter off the bench!) and Bud at the helm is a championship roster.

Edit: Gay would be slightly more expensive salary-wise in the short term but could be less expensive in terms of assets and less expensive long-term since he's on a 3 year deal.

Edited by TheFuzz

If Sap takes the Early Bird Max (and I still think he might) that'll help. Some combination of leftover cap, Schröder, Scott and picks would get it done I think off the top of my head but I haven't looked at the salaries in a while. Might take Bazemore too. I'll look at it and post a trade idea, Gallo's reportedly on the block.

Say what you will, but Teague/Korver/Gallo/Sap/Horf with solid depth (Splitter off the bench!) and Bud at the helm is a championship roster.

Edit: Gay would be slightly more expensive salary-wise in the short term but could be less expensive in terms of assets and less expensive long-term since he's on a 3 year deal.

trading Shroe to sign Gallo? Just No