• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Team as of now doesn't look so bad

sillent

Scrub or not he has a chance to be better than last season. He missed all of training camp last offseason so hopefully with a full training camp and one year under his belt he should be better.

It's imperative that all our young player improve, that's how we'll be better.

He is a back up center now maybe getting 18 minutes per night. Not a concern

if that's all he is then why trade for him? Surely you can find someone much cheaper to do that and be better than Antić.

if that's all he is then why trade for him? Surely you can find someone much cheaper to do that and be better than Antić.

Who? Any suggestions?

There is probably no other center available now that knows the Spurs system more than Tiago Splitter. If the Spurs had more capspace, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have let go of Splitter so easily. I'm glad we got him.

Edited by ATLHawks3

There is probably no other center available now that knows the Spurs system more than Tiago Splitter. If the Spurs had more capspace, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have let go of Splitter so easily. I'm glad we got him.

This was Pop bending Bud over so he could sign LMA. It wasn't a dumb move for the Hawks to add Tiago, but if he's only playing 18 minutes a game here for almost 9 million a year then it's pretty bad.

Sigb5ed 4yr/$20 mil with Pels.

I know that. Just using him as an alternative to Pero who would be cheaper then Tiago. But I like Splitter and have been on record saying as much. I just feel if he's only playing the 18 minutes like someone claimed, then he's being wasted here and thus not a good trade.

I know that. Just using him as an alternative to Pero who would be cheaper then Tiago. But I like Splitter and have been on record saying as much. I just feel if he's only playing the 18 minutes like someone claimed, then he's being wasted here and thus not a good trade.

Who determined he's only playing 20 minutes?

Sooooo, Hawks had a winning record with Korver at SF last year eh? Don't want him to start there, but he can contribute valuable minutes. As can THJr apparently, although some on here have said he can't. We have Thabo, Korver, Sap, Baze, and THJr who can all share minutes at the 3. Although I'd bet Bud is on the phone with someone as we speak working out a deal for a starting 3. Crowder? Evans? Belinelli?

Was a winning record (4-3) against just those 7 players that Korver had a good game against.

The eastern conference all star team was basically a replacement team. Kyle will never sniff the all star game ever again.... Unless its to do a 3pt shootout.

He made it last year. No matter how much you hate that, you can't take it away.