• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I always knew that Coach Bud had a little African in him

sturt

Sorry but i have no other choice. 

With that said, I am happy for Bud to be the coach of this game. The NBA understand where Africa will be in 20 years just like they did with China 20 years ago. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

Sorry but i have no other choice. 

With that said, I am happy for Bud to be the coach of this game. The NBA understand where Africa will be in 20 years just like they did with China 20 years ago. 

Wha?

Also, what indications are there in Africa that there will be a level of advancement that's taken place in China?  Serious question.

Lastly, why wouldn't Budz have enough cache to be the head coach here?

Wha?

Also, what indications are there in Africa that there will be a level of advancement that's taken place in China?  Serious question.

As someone who lived in Africa, it depends on where you are.  Africa is very divided in terms of social and economic progress.  While China has a central governing body that enables them to better direct and mange their resources to achieve its goals.

In my opinion, Africa needs something like the EU and, even then, there will be division in terms of who holds the economic power, just like Germany dominates the EU in that regard.

But I digress...  I think this is a great opportunity for Bud and, to be honest, it sounds like it could be a bit of a paid vacation as well.  :)

As someone who lived in Africa, it depends on where you are.  Africa is very divided in terms of social and economic progress.  While China has a central governing body that enables them to better direct and mange their resources to achieve its goals.

In my opinion, Africa needs something like the EU and, even then, there will be division in terms of who holds the economic power, just like Germany dominates the EU in that regard.

But I digress...  I think this is a great opportunity for Bud and, to be honest, it sounds like it could be a bit of a paid vacation as well.  smile3.gif

My thoughts exactly but, as you mention, there will still be drama.  There's just so many governing factions that hinder growth.

• Moderators

Wha?

Pop is the head coach.

But I digress...  I think this is a great opportunity for Bud and, to be honest, it sounds like it could be a bit of a paid vacation as well.  smile3.gif

There working on it. You heard about the free trade agreement with East African and central African nations. There is a lot of business to be done aboard. 

Pop is the head coach.

Oh, thanks.  Was too lazy to look it up.

There working on it. You heard about the free trade agreement with East African and central African nations. There is a lot of business to be done aboard. 

I've been researching this lately.  When I make my billion(s) I'm coming to buy the Hawks.

I know Koonin didn't have a hand in it, but he hit a flip for joy when he heard it. Good press considering last summer.

And while we're on intentional matters, I just wondered yesterday why there aren't any famous British Basketball players in history? So many other surrounding countries have an NBA Son. Too busy kicking round balls for 0-0 ties, eh chap?

I know Koonin didn't have a hand in it, but he hit a flip for joy when he heard it. Good press considering last summer.

And while we're on intentional matters, I just wondered yesterday why there aren't any famous British Basketball players in history? So many other surrounding countries have an NBA Son. Too busy kicking round balls for 0-0 ties, eh chap?

Well... their soccer national team doesn't ever win anything and british players on top english soccer teams are the minority so... maybe they just aren't good at sports  blum3.gif

Luol Deng, Joel Freeland and Ben Gordon are all british anyway.