• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics after Teague & Horford

JTB

Not sure why folks are so eager to accept BOS's crap package of anything NOT including that Nets pick.  Celtics can kick rox and go push that jive (yep, jive) package on some other rube.

Meh, more Horford trade rumors.

Funny, if you follow the link it takes you to a story about Al 'expanding his game' ahead of FAgency.  Nothing about trade rumors really.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not sure why folks are so eager to accept BOS's crap package of anything NOT including that Nets pick.  Celtics can kick rox and go push that jive (yep, jive) package on some other rube.

Meh, more Horford trade rumors.

Funny, if you follow the link it takes you to a story about Al 'expanding his game' ahead of FAgency.  Nothing about trade rumors really.

All for it at this point, let's see what Denver/Boston/Orlando/Detroit/Toronto can offer for him.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Interesting comments here from Realgm:

Hawks Willing To Engage With Teams On Al Horford Trade

FEB 1, 2016 7:25 PM

Horford_Al_atl_151029.jpg

The Atlanta Hawks are expected to listen to offers for Al Horford before the Feb. 18th deadline.

Horford has enjoyed playing for the Hawks but he's expected to explore free agency.

“Obviously, my focus right now is on the season, the team and the things I need to do," Horford told Yahoo Sports. "That’s kind of where I am going to leave it.”

As a Spanish speaker, Horford could have more opportunities in another market.

“Atlanta has the potential for a guy like myself to maximize [the business] part of it,” Horford told Yahoo Sports. “But obviously there are other cities, bigger cities that are more appealing probably [business- and marketing-wise]. The impact would be bigger if that is what you are looking for.”

Horford was the third overall pick by the Hawks in 2007 out of Florida.

“The city itself is a great city,” Horford told Yahoo Sports. “People are great. This Hawks’ organization is moving in the right direction. With the new ownership, with the coach, I really feel good about the future of the Hawks.”

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Interesting comments here from Realgm:

Hawks Willing To Engage With Teams On Al Horford Trade

FEB 1, 2016 7:25 PM

Horford_Al_atl_151029.jpg

The Atlanta Hawks are expected to listen to offers for Al Horford before the Feb. 18th deadline.

Horford has enjoyed playing for the Hawks but he's expected to explore free agency.

“Obviously, my focus right now is on the season, the team and the things I need to do," Horford told Yahoo Sports. "That’s kind of where I am going to leave it.”

As a Spanish speaker, Horford could have more opportunities in another market.

“Atlanta has the potential for a guy like myself to maximize [the business] part of it,” Horford told Yahoo Sports. “But obviously there are other cities, bigger cities that are more appealing probably [business- and marketing-wise]. The impact would be bigger if that is what you are looking for.”

Horford was the third overall pick by the Hawks in 2007 out of Florida.

“The city itself is a great city,” Horford told Yahoo Sports. “People are great. This Hawks’ organization is moving in the right direction. With the new ownership, with the coach, I really feel good about the future of the Hawks.”

baelish-confused.gif

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The frustration with Al's play is causing some people to think any trade looks good.

No, it's his expiring contract and the wish not to pay him north of 20M what makes people to do so...

13 minutes ago, rd79 said:

No, it's his expiring contract and the wish not to pay him north of 20M what makes people to do so...

I am done. I can't do this coach bud stupid ass era if we trade him. I just can't. Even with the Nets pick I am not cool with it.

92.9 says per Mannix "Hawks want a wing and a 1st."

"All I want is 2 fat bitches and 2 bags of chips for the fat bitches to eat." - @kg01

I want a 12 piece spicy dark, 8 biscuits, potatoes, greens, extra gravy and a milkshake." - @spud2nique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spoke with a guy with hawks connects who works for 92.9. Apparently a deal centering around horford for rj hunter and crowder and draft picks was discussed. I like that deal. Draft a legit starter at the 5 like what myles turner has become for the pacers.

How many draft picks are we giving up? This is the Hawks vs the great Ainge we are talking about after all.

45 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

f*** that Nets pick. We had the pick last year, this time last year, the Nets pick was looking like top 5 to 10. The season ended and they had a 15th pick,  screw these damn draft picks. Screw em.

Well what do you suggest? Can't have it both ways if you want to get younger and improve.

12 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

"All I want is 2 fat bitches and 2 bags of chips for the fat bitches to eat." - @kg01

I want a 12 piece spicy dark, 8 biscuits, potatoes, greens, extra gravy and a milkshake." - @spud2nique

"Alls I want is somebody to teach me how to @mention on my own site." - @Dolfan23

abrn

On a related/unrelated note, @Spud2Nique, why does he think you're a fatty?

{Disclaimer: There's nothing wrong with being a fatty.  Big gurls need luv too.}

40 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Crowder is  a man's man, but not very good at basketball. Overrated.

We got a fanbase that love a dude who's not even as sound as Carroll. This fanbase act like we the Lakers or shit like Kevin Durant is walking through that door

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We got a fanbase that love a dude who's not even as sound as Carroll. This fanbase act like we the Lakers or shit like Kevin Durant is walking through that door

It's a pseudo-grass is greener on the other side type of attitude.  Folks are trying to sell Olynk and Smart too.  They're aiight but not worth anything we have.  They'd be pieces I'd like to ADD not to TRADE FOR and presumably build with.