• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks may entertain deals for Al Horford, Jeff Teague at deadline

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

My blood pressure is going up.    If Teague is gone and i have to watch George Hill or Olynk in a hawks uni i'm going to be pissed.  

Agreed.  If that BOS deal happens I'm having a heart-a-stroke Fred G. Sanford-style.

"Olivia .... I'm comin' to join ya, Olivia!"

4 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Best/Bad one I heard yet

Olidepo(SP?) and pick for Teague and THJ

from a Braves forum

Teague for prospects ha ha

I saw one that was like Derrick Williams/Langston Galloway for Teague.  I almost drove off the road even though I was at my desk.

• Premium Member

It's sad...  So now, we're "rumored" to be sending our PG to a team with an Allstar PG.  Or we're trading him back to "His hometown" for a guy that we don't need...who is worse than Teague..

Good ones.

Whatever happened to real sources?  In the lack of real sources, do people just postulate trades and pass them off as real?  IF SO, they need more creativity.

How bout this.   Jeff Teague for Brock Lesnar... I guarOON TEE that we dominate the boards with Lesnar down Low putting people in Arm Locks.

kimura.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Hawks have been gauging the market for point guard Teague, who has started 345 games for Atlanta over the past four and a half seasons. Sources say the Indiana Pacers have made inquiries and have dangled guard George Hill as a possible swap. The Magic are also potential suitors for Teague, sources confirmed.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14745595/atlanta-hawks-entertain-deals-al-horford-jeff-teague-kyle-korver-trade-deadline

I saw "Indiana" and "George" and was excited for half a second, until I realized it wasn't Paul George.

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

I saw "Indiana" and "George" and was excited for half a second, until I realized it wasn't Paul George.

lol.  Hey, if they're willing to throw that bad-hair 7ft rookie in ... buh-bye Jeff.  Hill is a worse player on paper but he's got Teague in the heart/guts department.

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I saw one that was like Derrick Williams/Langston Galloway for Teague.  I almost drove off the road even though I was at my desk.

Even Phil knows and said as much that the Nix have NO assets to acquire Teague.

Nix fans actually think those guys are assets. Only in NY - everybody is a stah in NY

16 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It's sad...  So now, we're "rumored" to be sending our PG to a team with an Allstar PG.  Or we're trading him back to "His hometown" for a guy that we don't need...who is worse than Teague..

Good ones.

Whatever happened to real sources?  In the lack of real sources, do people just postulate trades and pass them off as real?  IF SO, they need more creativity.

How bout this.   Jeff Teague for Brock Lesnar... I guarOON TEE that we dominate the boards with Lesnar down Low putting people in Arm Locks.

kimura.jpg

As said in a past thread, we don't have a Hawks insider. Just C-Viv who could care less really.  So we're at the mercy of speculation from other team insiders.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Even Phil knows and said as much that the Nix have NO assets to acquire Teague.

Nix fans actually think those guys are assets. Only in NY - everybody is a stah in NY

Idk, Porzingis would be a pretty good haul. 

• Like 1

Trade for a guard/forward that can rebound and be a playmaker.

2 years ago, that guy was Lance Stevenson.  The experiment in Charlotte failed miserably, because his shot was off.  With the Clippers, his role has been reduced, but he's playing better.

This year .... 48% FG ... 38% 3FG

Call up Doc, and ask him if he needs a big.

Splitter for Lance ... straight up.

My affinity for my Jeff-to-MIL deal is fading.  I have a new love for my Sap/Jeff-to-Utah for Favors/Hood or Burks.

@TheNorthCydeRises Lantz is playing better because he's not a focal point there.  He would be that here, thus his awful play would return.

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agreed.  If that BOS deal happens I'm having a heart-a-stroke Fred G. Sanford-style.

"Olivia .... I'm comin' to join ya, Olivia!"

My avatar avatar approves of you joining Elizabeth , if that Boston trade happeneds

• Like 2

The most frustrating thing about all this nonsense is the 3-hole in the East is wide open.  CHI is about to take a tumble and no other team is on our level (when we're right, not even at last year's level but just playing solid ball).

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My affinity for my Jeff-to-MIL deal is fading.  I have a new love for my Sap/Jeff-to-Utah for Favors/Hood or Burks.

@TheNorthCydeRises Lantz is playing better because he's not a focal point there.  He would be that here, thus his awful play would return.

What's fading, this article said what we know. We want quality talent in needs for Jeff. It's clear they value Jeff.  These bs offers are just that.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What's fading, this article said what we know. We want quality talent in needs for Jeff. It's clear they value Jeff.  These bs offers are just that.

I'm saying my interest in the MIL deal is fading in favor of my Favors deal.

Hey, you've been yelling at everybody all day don't start with me.

I'LL CUT YOU

@hawksfanatic got my bak ...

Kung Fu Hillbilly

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And if we trade with the Knicks, you get the STAR, not a bunch of scrubs.  Any trade with them MUST include Melo.

Is this TIC?  The Zinger is the star.  Also, sMelo's no-trade clause would nix any Hawks deal IMEO