• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

47 minutes ago, Ryaan said:

Denver will buy out J J Hicksons contract. Maybe he can fill the rebounding issue. 

Only 6'9, but that crazy 7'2 wingspan. And a local guy...

you guys really think a middle aged white guy from Iowa was brought in to mentor dennis -what are they going to talk about- whether to go volt green or georgia granite goggles

I guess we are screwed with a middle aged white guy coaching this team then as he'd have nothing to mentor them about.

Seriously there's no need to bring race into this. Kirk obviously helped Jeff out a lot when he was young and maybe he can help Dennis out the same way. The guy has been coached the right way to play basketball for his entire life. I haven't followed Kirk much the last couple of years and I'm sure he's more fragile than ever but at least he can help by teaching Dennis some things that I doubt Jeff cares to or is capable of teaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, nonono said:

you guys really think a middle aged white guy from Iowa was brought in to mentor dennis -what are they going to talk about- whether to go volt green or georgia granite goggles

Yeah, I do. And what does being white, black, or purple have to do with anything? You know what DOES have to do with everything? Lots of playoff experience. High BBIQ. Good D. 41% 3-pt shooting. Hustle. Having been around the block and seen it all. That has mentor, and coach-on-the-floor, written all over it. Who else is going to mentor him, Teague? That's cute...

• Like 2

figured the middle aged part would have given it away as not to be taken seriously...you guys need to drink some warm milk and r-e-l-a-x

and it is telling no one called me out for being an ageist

Edited by nonono

5 minutes ago, nonono said:

figured the middle aged part would have given it away as not to be taken seriously...you guys need to drink some warm milk and r-e-l-a-x

and it is telling no one called me out for being an ageist

Don't worry, there's no hate bro, were all family except Hotlanta :laugh:

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, nonono said:

Was just thinking that Hinrich sounds German.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Earlier this season I was a fan of obtaining JaKarr Sampson as a cheap raw but well-regarded-defensively combo forward. He actually was part of the Sixers rotation for a good part of this season, too (... no, not that that's saying much, of course).

Woj just reported he's getting released.

Had Splitter not gotten hurt, I'd be all over this. But given that, and what everyone seems to agree is a need for offensive improvement... not as enthusiastic.