• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should we sign Lance Stephenson if we are inactive during the deadline?

GameTime

7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

50% FG (40% 3PFG) and able to create his own offense, while playing solid D for a close to minimum contract?

Sign me up. Especially if we are to continue with a WLOC Part 2 minus Splitter and Carroll.

All that and the HorCats basically gave him up for nothing.  LAC wants to jettison him after a partial season and ORL wants no parts of him.  Are they all wrong?

If not for anything else, having somebody with the size, skill, and HEART to actually want to defend Lebron James would make Lance a welcome addition. I know that one player cannot stop him but there aren't many guys who actually believe that they can disrupt the King. Demarre was one of those guys, he is now in Toronto. Thabo probably wants to, but Bud would only play him 20 mins versus him in favor of Baze.

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, GameTime said:

50% FG (40% 3PFG) and able to create his own offense, while playing solid D for a close to minimum contract?

Sign me up. Especially if we are to continue with a WLOC Part 2 minus Splitter and Carroll.

And all the locker room and on court issues that come with him.  No thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GameTime said:

Something to think about

Low risk - High reward type of deal.

Ain't Patterson like Stevenson. Clearly not the same talent but they have that same ball handling type of game. 

Lance needs to go-to Brooklyn and mess up Boston pick like Bob Sura did us 

Edited by NBASupes

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

All that and the HorCats basically gave him up for nothing.  LAC wants to jettison him after a partial season and ORL wants no parts of him.  Are they all wrong?

when have the Hawks ever been RIGHT??

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

no disagreement here. they ALL are bad franchises........

You tell me which good franchises are going to go after Lance.  I predict it will be someone more like Sacto than someone like SA.

32 minutes ago, AHF said:

You tell me which good franchises are going to go after Lance.  I predict it will be someone more like Sacto than someone like SA.

I dont like him as a player, so really, i could care less. My point is people thinking the Hawks need to be picky about who they sign, when they have a history of bad decisions.