• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Grimes and his succubus are no longer Dolphins

Admin

After 3 terrific seasons with 3 pro bowl selections ( first 2 deservedly) I can honestly say he was one of the best FA signings in our history. Locked down the #1 WR, stayed healthy, worked his butt off and made highlight reel plays. I will truly miss Brent Grimes.

His turd bag of a wife can kick rocks though. From constantly running her mouth to insulting fans in the stadium and on Twitter, to trashing Tannehill, to playing the victim while riding the coat tails of her man.

4867a2191d85a7f2ccdb6c27abab41d3.jpg

Btw Brent you gotta respond when your wife says she loves being kissed after a BJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved grimes, but she can get the F out.   Sad thing for brent this going to affect who signs him next he could be losing millions because her obnoxious ass.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I agree with her.   I was super pissed when i realized my last job only guaranteed 2 years and $16 million (even if i didn't do my job) and then I had to look for another job.   Can you say screw job!   

Oh wait,  I've never had a job that guaranteed anything past the end of the current day.     Honey, hold off on that next tweet.  Remember my old boss didn't like the last one.

• Like 4

According to the Phins organization this wasn't performance related either and if that's the case then she has truly cost Brent some $$. I'm not 100% sure that's the case though as his play against bigger and faster receivers took a big hit last year. He still made some plays but he's clearly lost a step and for a guy who relied on his athleticism so much due to his size he just can't afford to lose that step. I wish him the best but I feel for him being married to this woman and stuck with her for the rest of their lives... or at least until he can still provide a paycheck for her. 

Wow. I had never heard about his wife till @Dolfan23brought it up yesterday. She seems like a menace to south central while drinkin her juice in the hood. Lol. They kind of look like a mother/son couple. 

Let's get to the real issue here guys.  She ain't even all that fine!  Why's he putting up with this no-class scalawag?  Don't cry for Brent, Dolphin fans.  He's getting all he deserves for not upgrading.

1 hour ago, phoostal said:

To add to the above jason cole is reporting 3 teams have already passed on grimes just because of his wife, lol

I just saw this on bleacher report and somebody commented that:

"She must be able to suck a golf ball down a garden hose."

Im still laughing...

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I just saw this on bleacher report and somebody commented that:

"She must be able to suck a golf ball down a garden hose."

Im still laughing...

:laugh: Ah, there goes vitamin water all over my desk.

She clearly learned from @Dolf ... nah, I'm not gonna go there.

I can't stop researching Miko now! Help me!!!! I want to follow her tweet and provoke her without gettin my a$$ beat..lol...she is hilarious. In the words of uncle Elroy in Next Friday...

"Aye Day Day, that crazy bitch out there again."

3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Poor man.  Poor wife.

They "only" earned $16. million dollars.  Ge Whiz.  They may both starve.

Ala Latrell Sprewell lol

Tried to tell you about her @Dolfan23 lol. Nutz!!!!!!

You were right@jy23 she's a nut job! I don't mind when she was just loud and mouthy on Twitter as sometimes it was funny but she would get into shit at games and one of our many local media turds let her get a big head by putting her on the radio as a regular and she really let it make her feel more important than she is. I don't know how Brent puts up with it but I would leave that ratchet skank the minute she started spouting off like that. Or I would send her to Greg Hardy's house for a sleepover.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

You were right@jy23 she's a nut job! I don't mind when she was just loud and mouthy on Twitter as sometimes it was funny but she would get into shit at games and one of our many local media turds let her get a big head by putting her on the radio as a regular and she really let it make her feel more important than she is. I don't know how Brent puts up with it but I would leave that ratchet skank the minute she started spouting off like that. Or I would send her to Greg Hardy's house for a sleepover.

Lol oh man Greg Hardy's lol