BSPN eggsperts need to be held accountable

46 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

83470691-danny-ainge-of-the-boston-celti

history-championships-970x442.jpg

Any of them guys with rangs suiting up tonite?  Oh

20 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Who cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We cares!!!  Nah, it ultimately means nothing but I don't mind some playoff-level thin-skinned..ness.

Aye @Spud2Nique, i heard an eggspert literally say we dominated the Selltics in the reg season, were an awful matchup for them, had a decided frontcourt advantage and that the Selltics would struggle to score .... "bbut i just think the Sellts will pull it off in 6".  Wha?!

58 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

" We suppose to respect a franchise with ZERO championships, vs the Celtics? "

stephen-a-smith-o.gif

" I agree with everything you just said. I dont know whats wrong with them Hawk fans."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3031-1368654688-22.

Larry Legend is not walking thru that door .....

Well maybe since Laarry was a champ and wore green, his greatness is infused into Evan Turner.  Yep, makes sense.

Well, it's not like it's a 1 v 8 seed. I would expect opinions to be pretty split in a 4 v 5 matchup. And since upsets are bound to happen, a 5 beating a 4 is the safest upset to pick. 

Hawks just need to take care of business and do what they are supposed to do. The rest will take care of itself. 

• Like 4

Great picture of the banners S2N.

I got to watch the Bird-led Celtics in the old Boston Garden when I was in the navy and our ship was in dry-dock for repairs in South Boston.  Free "military appreciation" tickets.   We were on the absolute top row and actually above the banners.   Celtics were playing Utah and the only guy I could keep track of was Mark Eaton (7-5 Center for Utah)...all the other guys just looked like ants.  :-)

12 minutes ago, DJlaysitup said:

Great picture of the banners S2N.

I got to watch the Bird-led Celtics in the old Boston Garden when I was in the navy and our ship was in dry-dock for repairs in South Boston.  Free "military appreciation" tickets.   We were on the absolute top row and actually above the banners.   Celtics were playing Utah and the only guy I could keep track of was Mark Eaton (7-5 Center for Utah)...all the other guys just looked like ants.  :-)

Haha nice! Yup, the mountain man Mark Eaton, I remember he looked scary to me as a kid. Anyways, I hope you impregnated a ton of women at the old Boston Garden. :-)

• Premium Member
On 4/16/2016 at 10:03 AM, Hawkmoor said:

" We suppose to respect a franchise with ZERO championships, vs the Celtics? "

stephen-a-smith-o.gif

" I agree with everything you just said. I dont know whats wrong with them Hawk fans."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3031-1368654688-22.

LoL, you forgot the trademark deep breath Skip does everytime he makes his point. As if he's going to say something ground breaking.

• Like 3

I am not going to complain because all Atlanta sports teams usually prove analysts right by never cowboying up on anything.  I may seem negative but I am just a product of being born in the late 60's and being a fan of so many teams that never cowboy up, not just the Hawks.  I have lived long enough to understand why analysts pick against Atlanta teams.  Don't get me wrong, I do still hold out hope that some Atlanta teams might finally cowboy up during my lifetime though.