• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Will It Take To Make You Happy In Cavs Series

Trout7

I would be happy if i can get a ticket to one home game under $100 (not in nose bleeds) just so I can boo the heck outta DellaDirty.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I would be happy if i can get a ticket to one home game under $100 (not in nose bleeds) just so I can boo the heck outta DellaDirty.

I am going be down in Atlanta next weekend too!  Going to Turner Field Saturday night for some baseball and had tickets for Sunday's game as well, but they are super cheap.  If there is a chance we can go to Phillips instead we are going to look into it.  Never been to a Braves or Hawks home game before.

• Like 2

I don't expect a win but want a competitive series. I'll be mostly relaxed regardless of what happens in this series (as long as I see a couple of changes in game plan) as I don't think this team can win a title as is and think a Western team is going to again.

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Alex said:

I am going be down in Atlanta next weekend too!  Going to Turner Field Saturday night for some baseball and had tickets for Sunday's game as well, but they are super cheap.  If there is a chance we can go to Phillips instead we are going to look into it.  Never been to a Braves or Hawks home game before.

Sounds fun!  I would highly recommend the Hawks playoff game if you can.  Crowd will be crazy!

1 hour ago, Alex said:

@Alex. If you can get to a Hawks playoff game - Go. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Yeah don't waste your money on the Braves this season, go for the Hawks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Yeah don't waste your money on the Braves this season, go for the Hawks.

Just have a feeling tickets are going to be super expensive.  

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not just a feeling - they WILL be sky high.

Honestly will depend on how much my buddy and I are willing to spend.  Has the game time been announced?

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Honestly will depend on how much my buddy and I are willing to spend.  Has the game time been announced?

Monday at 7pm est

5 hours ago, Trout7 said:

I will be satisfied if we can just make it tough on the Cavs and not get embarrassed like last year.  I just wish Lebron could for once get some karma his way for throwing all those elbows he gets away with. 

Hawks in 6

20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Monday at 7pm est

Hawks in 6

Lame I was hoping Sunday.  Fly out Monday morning.  

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Lame I was hoping Sunday.  Fly out Monday morning.  

@Alex Monday starts the series in Cleveland. The Hawks play at home next Friday and Sunday.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Alex Monday starts the series in Cleveland. The Hawks play at home next Friday and Sunday.

Yeah that is what I thought.