• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Oh boy "Atlanta Hawks are being whiny babies" - Deadspin

HawkItus

The Hawks should be fuming mad and they should be looking to get even.  Based on all the comments here after that game, how many of you would have been able to keep their cool in front of the press?  I know I would have found it very difficult.

Man up and let your play do the talking. Basically it appears the Hawks have a bunch of wimps. I mean the other team is stomping on your #@#$ss and you continue to let it happen. Your paid to stop the other team yet where was the defense? The other team isn't going to let up lesson learned I hope. Coach Bud I don't think he is tough enough on his players. He also should be putting in bench alot earlier not letting things get out of hand when it's to late.

I heard the owner of the Hawks was upset the way the team played. GOOD. Maybe changes will finally be made. I'd rather change the team with some big moves then keep the status quo. Hawks have made the playoffs the last year but still are regarded as light weights. You can only get good and build the team but getting high up in the draft to get some impact players or sign some good free agents. I would deal anyone on this team to build the team the right way. Hopefully the Hawks management can see they are nt in the same league as the best teams and finally decide they need to go into a different direction. 

Edited by thescout5

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

These are the comments of a team and organization who don't have winning titles as an expectation.  They're focused on the wrong thing.

And is Ressler upset because he wants to compete for championships or because his investment is getting mauled in front of a national audience?

Could be both.  The franchise's sale value would be maximized with a title.

• Like 1

On May 5, 2016 at 4:05 PM, OldTimer said:

I certainly would categorize Lebron, JR Smith, Shumpert and the other thugs on the Cavs as having absolutely no class

Thugs is a racially loaded term that is often used as code for the N word.  I wouldn't use it.

(Deleted profanity.)

11 hours ago, Jody23 said:

These are the comments of a team and organization who don't have winning titles as an expectation.  They're focused on the wrong thing.

And is Ressler upset because he wants to compete for championships or because his investment is getting mauled in front of a national audience?