• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Predictions for rest of series Hawks vs Cavs

thescout5

I'm going to say the Hawks win tomorrow night to make the series 2-1. After getting their heads handed to them and the public outcry the Hawks muster a win at home to get the monkey off their back. Their probably tired of all the bad talk plus the pride factor. When a team demolishes you like the Cavs did last game you hope the Hawks can provide a little pay back. I think the next  2 games the Hawks lose  and lose the series 4-1. It will be interesting to see if the Hawks can make the games competitive. Sure it was competitive the 1st game but I think it was more due to the fact Cleveland hadn't played in 8 days. Now if the Hawks get blown out especially tomorrow night wonder what management will feel about the team then. Hawks haven't beat the Cavs I think its now 9 games in a row. Also most of those game were not competitive. I realize the hawks played some of those games close for awhile but when it mattered the hawks didn't have the go to man at the end or the cavs were up big and just let up to make the game competitive.

6 hours ago, thescout5 said:

I'm going to say the Hawks win tomorrow night to make the series 2-1. After getting their heads handed to them and the public outcry the Hawks muster a win at home to get the monkey off their back. Their probably tired of all the bad talk plus the pride factor. When a team demolishes you like the Cavs did last game you hope the Hawks can provide a little pay back. I think the next  2 games the Hawks lose  and lose the series 4-1. It will be interesting to see if the Hawks can make the games competitive. Sure it was competitive the 1st game but I think it was more due to the fact Cleveland hadn't played in 8 days. Now if the Hawks get blown out especially tomorrow night wonder what management will feel about the team then. Hawks haven't beat the Cavs I think its now 9 games in a row. Also most of those game were not competitive. I realize the hawks played some of those games close for awhile but when it mattered the hawks didn't have the go to man at the end or the cavs were up big and just let up to make the game competitive.

Same as they always felt. Its a investment.  Once the season ends and people forget, they will max horford and drag this same team out there next year, minus baze and bring in another free agent scrub to take his place.  Korver will STILL start and Al will STILL be launching 3 pointers.  The only other possible shake up is another team will try and grab either teague or dennis.  Other than that, same ole same with the Hawks.

Oh, one more thing.  They BETTER win game 3 regardless. If  they lose game 3, game 4 will be one of those games where TNT only shows the bottom rows of seats because the top rows will be empty. ( with the exception of the lebron t shirt wearing fans).

Edited by Hawkmoor

9 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

I honestly don't know. I haven't seen them beat like this before.

Sort of reminds of when Orlando destroyed us in the playoffs with Howard inside and the threes reigning in. Stan Van Gundy was their coach then. 

• Moderators

Can I abstain?  I'm hoping we defend our homecourt with pride.  I don't want to put my prediction on paper.  I'm focusing on my hope - not on my prediction.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Can I abstain?  I'm hoping we defend our homecourt with pride.  I don't want to put my prediction on paper.  I'm focusing on my hope - not on my prediction.

There's this....

200_s.gif

And then there's this...............

tumblr_mujcwvvTTi1sjro6yo1_500.gif

I'm closer to this^^^ with this team.

Two more like the last one.

The Cavs have knocked off the rust after being off 8 days and are now ready to strut.

If they win tonight, which I expect them to do easily, there will be more LaBron  fans

at game four than there are Hawk fans.

I'm sad for my Atlanta teams.  This season's Braves keep losing.  The Hawks keep getting

blown away.  Last season, both the Dream and the Falcons were not good at all....

2 hours ago, Trout7 said:

JR "Strip Club" Smith will continue owning us with no look threes.  Sweep.  I am hoping we can play with pride and a little mean streak in us.

If JR  is launching 3s and doesn't  get 'touched' I would be very disappointed.