• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Forget the star talk...how do we sign Batum and Barnes?

JTB

Lets forget the star talk...durant ain't coming here and never was. But maybe we can persuade Barnes and Batum to come to Atlanta. Positions don't matter any more in this league we just need 3 & D players and bud may be able to make some noise with a slightly deeper team.

I don't know if it's possible (probably isn't) but if we could have this Hawks starting lineup we could probably own the east.

Pg-Teague

Sg-Barnes

Sf-Batum

Pf-Sap

C-Horford

we need to get deeper, somehow someway. We need this starting lineup along with a bench of Dennis, korver, Thabo,Scott,Humphries. This team can hit 3s as a unit and all 5 starters can put the ball on the floor.

Batum looks like he'll stay with CHA. They're going to give him the max and still let him be #1 option.

Barnes could be Marvin 2.0 if he comes to ATL. He hasn't really shown star potential. 

You have to find a way to get....

Hield/Brown/Murray in the draft

and

Barnes/see if Washington is ready to move on from Beal/Batum

There could very well be a way if you package one of the good players with a draft pick with the draft.

Edited by Lurker

50 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You have to find a way to get....

Hield/Brown/Murray in the draft

and

Barnes/see if Washington is ready to move on from Beal/Batum

There could very well be a way if you package one of the good players with a draft pick with the draft.

Ok I think we're done here

11 hours ago, JTB said:

Lets forget the star talk...durant ain't coming here and never was. But maybe we can persuade Barnes and Batum to come to Atlanta. Positions don't matter any more in this league we just need 3 & D players and bud may be able to make some noise with a slightly deeper team.

I don't know if it's possible (probably isn't) but if we could have this Hawks starting lineup we could probably own the east.

Pg-Teague

Sg-Barnes

Sf-Batum

Pf-Sap

C-Horford

we need to get deeper, somehow someway. We need this starting lineup along with a bench of Dennis, korver, Thabo,Scott,Humphries. This team can hit 3s as a unit and all 5 starters can put the ball on the floor.

I really like your bench assuming Korver doesn't fall off anymore. The starters would bring good offense. 

12 hours ago, JTB said:

Pg-Teague

Sg-Barnes

Sf-Batum

Pf-Sap

C-Horford

@JTB  Should I point out the obvious:

There is no way we can sign Barnes, Batum and Horford and still have Millsap and Teague unless  you are assuming  they are all taking MASSIVE pay cuts or unless the Barnes you are talking about is the  tattoed Matt.

H. Barnes and Batum will be looking for max deals in the $23 million dollar range. Horford is $27 mil.