• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Humphries likes ATL so he can tan on Philips' roof

alwaysatl

• Moderators

Someone needs to help him with his route.   There is no place in Atlanta that is 5 miles from Philips that would take me an hour to get there.     I know where Al lives which is about 3 miles and i guarantee he gets there in about 15 minutes most days. 

• Like 1

Classic small talk in Atlanta: 1) Traffic, 2) Weather.

It's fun getting on the phone with folks from up north in Fall and Spring and talking about the glorious 70 degree weather here while they are freezing and snow is starting to pile up at their door.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Another great Bud mystery.  How is it Pero can get max minutes for Bud when he was here, but a better player like Humphries cannot?   The scheme cant be THAT hard.

Great comment and a great question. Humph actually does rebound and does hit his jumpers. Pero set screens but didn't rebound or hit shots. Oh, except for the one legged three pointer, he had that down pat.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Another great Bud mystery.  How is it Pero can get max minutes for Bud when he was here, but a better player like Humphries cannot?   The scheme cant be THAT hard.

I feel like it takes Bud a while to trust new players.  But yea, I think most fans were wondering why he didn't get more playing time.

• Like 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I definitely agree that Kris should have played more in the playoffs, but Bud sat Pero for the most part against Cleveland last year.   Obviously going small is the key to our success against them.

17 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I definitely agree that Kris should have played more in the playoffs, but Bud sat Pero for the most part against Cleveland last year.   Obviously going small is the key to our success against them.

I'll bite.....................Didnt the Hawks get swept TWICE playing small ball against Cleveland???

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

This bothered me too.  How could Bud tell him that we're going "Another Way" going into the playoffs and we're so deficient on the defensive glass all year??

What way were we going?  Moose?

• Like 1

Yeah, Moose is really a D league level guy still. Doesn't seem like he works out or improves at anything. Would be really helpful on the glass if Humph knocks him off the roster. Humph might be the only reasonably priced vet signing we can get for next year. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Bud is just a contrary person.

• Like 2

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

I'll bite.....................Didnt the Hawks get swept TWICE playing small ball against Cleveland???

giphy.gif

If you are looking for a Memorial Day present may I suggest the following:

sarcasm-detector.jpg

I'd love for Humphries to come back as long as the money is right. He gets boards, can shoot the three, from what I've witnessed seems like a savvy vet, played well with our guys. He probably won't be back though since he'll either get offered more than we will pay and/or he'll be mad because Bud benched him for much of the end of the season and the post season. Smdh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LamarHampton said:

I'd love for Humphries to come back as long as the money is right. He gets boards, can shoot the three, from what I've witnessed seems like a savvy vet, played well with our guys. He probably won't be back though since he'll either get offered more than we will pay and/or he'll be mad because Bud benched him for much of the end of the season and the post season. Smdh

Hopefully Humph is more surprised than upset about it. He really showed up against the Cavs who always make our bigs look weak. Weird he's bounced around the past couple of years. After he signed that big contract with the Nets he ended being treated as a salary dump more than once. Seems pretty skilled all around and definitely likes to eat glass.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

Hopefully Humph is more surprised than upset about it. He really showed up against the Cavs who always make our bigs look weak. Weird he's bounced around the past couple of years. After he signed that big contract with the Nets he ended being treated as a salary dump more than once. Seems pretty skilled all around and definitely likes to eat glass.

Apparently coaches are just holding that Kardashian thing against him.  You would have to be blind to not be a little impressed by him.

Edited by Trout7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Trout7 said:

Apparently coaches are just holding that Kardashian thing against him.  You would have to be blind to not be a little impressed by him.

Yeah his on court decision making is much better than that bad off court decision of the not too distant past. Just don't understand why he chose to date and marry someone who has had a sex tape online. Stick to grabbing rebounds off the glass.

18 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yeah his on court decision making is much better than that bad off court decision of the not too distant past. Just don't understand why he chose to date and marry someone who has had a sex tape online. Stick to grabbing rebounds off the glass.

Let's keep it real about Kim.  That is a good looking female with an outstanding body.  Anybody that would call her ugly or disgusting, is either blind, or doesn't like women sexually.  

Her exes have something negative to say about Kim.  Everyone else close to her absolutely loves that woman and swears that she is a sweetheart.

Of course, most everyone around the world either loves her, or sees her as an attention whore.

So let's see.  A good looking, sexy, famous ( or infamous ) RICH female likes you, who may also be somewhat of a sexual freak.  

You're a rich b-ball player who only basketball heads know.  Hooking up with her just may improve your net worth, even if she's also using you to enhance her brand.

His biggest mistake was getting engaged and marrying her so fast.  She must've had some good ( bleep ), because he fell in love quick as hell.