• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For the avoid a rebuild camp...

Lurker

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Lurker said:

1. Sign Kevin Durant or DeMar DeRozan.

2. End the idea of a two stretch big lineup.

3. Change the offensive system, don't rely as much on three point shooting.

It's pretty much MANDATORY that they sign an offensive star or they have a 0% chance against LeBron, forget it, there's no reason to even play the series ever again, it's going to be constant EMBARASSMENT over and over again. Team basketball is fine and all but the team basketball team that is going to beat LeBron actually HAS stars in which the extra focus on them helps "THE OTHERS" (Have you ever seen Millsap doubled? How about Horford, or Teague? Nope, because teams are not afraid of them beating them).

So sounds like the entire eastern conference should just take the next 4 years off?

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Diesel said:

Well, I was waiting on Knee Jerker to answer Jaybird's challenge...  It's not happening.

Here's the thing Knee Jerker.

Point out the exact moves that you would make that would NOT MAKE US LEBRONS BITCH NEXT SEASON... then we can talk.

We are pushing to knock off all the name-calling here, D, with multiple people getting warned today. Let's drop the "Knee Jerker" thing and just make your point.  @Diesel

On June 3, 2016 at 10:30 PM, Lurker said:

That believes this team is close enough to challenging LeBron and doesn't need to accept being good but not great, I challenge you to do this:

How do you acquire two starting wing players for the team without giving up more than one of Teague/Millsap/Horford, especially when one of the wings needs to be a player that at least go shot for shot in the playoffs with an elite team when their team is in trouble? They don't have to average 20+ PPG in the regular season, but they have to be a guy in the playoffs that can drop 25-35 without the help of plays run for them.

And how do you acquire a shot blocking and rebounding presence in the middle?

There are 3 needs:

1. Legit 3D wing

2. 20+ PPG scorer

3. A shotblocking and rebounding presence

Here. Acquire all this for me without draining your assets. I'm all ears...

Alright alright alright let's do it.... 

1.Sign Harrison Barnes. The kid will more than likely be walking because of GSW commitment to possibly signing durant. Plus they need the money to resign curry next offseason. So welcome to Atlanta our legit 3D guy. 

2. 20+ point guy is not necessary don't fool yourself. GSW just one game one of the finals out of straight team ball. 

3.Nerlens Noel/Edy you decide but we have already gotten this covered one way or another. 

• Like 1