• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016\2017 Starting Lineup, Atlanta Hawks.

Gray Mule

C -- Joakim Noah

PF - Al Horford

SF - Taurean Prince

SG _ DeAndre Bembry

PG - Dennis Schröder

Remember, years ago, Atlanta Hawks won 13 games the entire season?  Want to bet that this team

would be better than that? 

We would have a heck of a bench with the rest of our current roster.  Still looking for a #2 PG, however.

I know.  Two rookies who are SF and I have one as the 2 guard.  Just playing with your mind.

Shuffle the deck.  Deal the cards.  Let's see what you have.  Do you approve of my center?

• Like 3

The instant that Bazemore is resigned to the deal that he is likely going to get, the entire front office should be fired right after it. Unless the plan is to move him to the #2 starting immediately, then MAYBE I could get on board for it.

I really like Bazemore's story but him at the #3 is a big mistake and I could care less about how big his wingspan is!

Edited by Lurker

With no FA's signed other than our own, this is what I see:

Schröder

Bazemore

Prince

Millsap

Horford

I think we will automatically be a better defensive team with Schröder at point guard,  Bazemore guarding two guards, and Prince handling the heavy work with small forwards. If Prince's 3pt shot translates immediately to the NBA 3 we may not miss a beat on offense either. I like Korver coming off the bench and keeping his old legs fresh. 

If Korver is not coming off the bench at the start of the season, I think its inevitable he will be at some point before the end of the season.

Edited by Buzzard

Schröder / vetpg / Bembry 

Baze / Korver / Bembry 

Deng / Thabo / Prince 

Sap / Muscala / Prince 

AL / Splitter / Edy

Forgot about THJr... Hmm too many wings. I probably wouldn't resign Baze eventhough I think we will 

I would look to trade Scott and/or Splitter. Prince can play small ball 4. He might end up pushing Thabo for minutes 

Edited by CJB

3 hours ago, MrYellow said:

Yep, sure... 

He's 70% of our O

Have loved Kyle's shooting stroke and how he can spread the floor for a long time but with his age moving up year by year I really hope he is rubbing off on THJ. Believe that Tim's late improvement this year bodes well for our upcoming season. A lot of great coaching involved which includes Kyle no doubt but THJ has put in the work along with the recent news of him in the weight room so I think we'll see good minutes from him at SG as well as Kyle. I'm planning on it. Long term I want Korver here in whatever form after his playing days are done like a shooting coach or an offensive coach. A true professional.   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

C -- Joakim Noah

PF - Al Horford

SF - Taurean Prince

SG _ DeAndre Bembry

PG - Dennis Schröder

Remember, years ago, Atlanta Hawks won 13 games the entire season?  Want to bet that this team

would be better than that? 

We would have a heck of a bench with the rest of our current roster.  Still looking for a #2 PG, however.

I know.  Two rookies who are SF and I have one as the 2 guard.  Just playing with your mind.

Shuffle the deck.  Deal the cards.  Let's see what you have.  Do you approve of my center?

No, Noah will be expensive and I don't trust his health. Who knows what the rookies would bring to the table. They'd win more than 13 games with that lineup though.

11 hours ago, Thomas said:

Have loved Kyle's shooting stroke and how he can spread the floor for a long time but with his age moving up year by year I really hope he is rubbing off on THJ. Believe that Tim's late improvement this year bodes well for our upcoming season. A lot of great coaching involved which includes Kyle no doubt but THJ has put in the work along with the recent news of him in the weight room so I think we'll see good minutes from him at SG as well as Kyle. I'm planning on it. Long term I want Korver here in whatever form after his playing days are done like a shooting coach or an offensive coach. A true professional.   

Even at his age he's still one of the best on the court according to adv stats. 

Maybe his minutes could (should) go down a bit, but calling him a liability... 

My full roster:

Dennis Schröder / Aaron Brooks

Jordan Clarkson / Kyle Korver / Tim Hardaway Jr

Taurean Prince / Thabo Sefolosha / DeAndre Bembry

Paul Millsap / Kris Humphries

Bismack Biyombo  /  Tiago Splitter / Walter Tavares

Free Agents in red.

12 hours ago, Germantor said:

Pg Dennis

Sg butler

Sf kd

Pf Al

C Noah

Lol !!!!

All joking aside that lineup would be beast if Noah was healthy. My goodness that would be solid