• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Source: Dwight leaning toward either Boston or Atlanta

GameTime

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

The Hawks can't sign him for more than 4 years so...

Yep.. Let me correct that

Well to late now

Edited by IheartFerry

Only interested in Dwight if you are adding him to Horford/Millsap. Not likely you are, as none of the three are going to agree to go to the bench and Millsap does not want to play small forward.

May have to be more to the story. If this is true, Al is gone or the Hawks are trying to trade Millsap to go even younger.

• Like 2

I'd rather gamble on Dwight than to roll out the same core group.

And since we are not rebuilding (what I personally want), the next best thing is to get a 'star' player. And the only one we can get is one that has taken a dive due to not fitting in with his 2 past teams.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

We need to keep horford and sign Howard! Millsap said he has no issues playing the 3....so why are we choosing?

In short spurts.
Short spurts.
Short.

He never said he'd agree to it full time. If Howard actually does come, he goes or Horford goes.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

In short spurts.
Short spurts.
Short.

He never said he'd agree to it full time. If Howard actually does come, he goes or Horford goes.

I don't think that there would be an issue with bringing in Dwight and moving Sap to the 3 for a time.  We platoon.  We Platoon.  One thing we know is that we don't want D12 finishing games.. so after he has logged his 25-28 minutes, he sits and Sap moves to the 4 and Horf to the 5.    Hell, our finishing squad may look like Dennis, Baze, Thabo, Sap, and Horf.   However, if we have Howard, then we should have a lead every game.   He's our Bogut. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I don't think that there would be an issue with bringing in Dwight and moving Sap to the 3 for a time.  We platoon.  We Platoon.  One thing we know is that we don't want D12 finishing games.. so after he has logged his 25-28 minutes, he sits and Sap moves to the 4 and Horf to the 5.    Hell, our finishing squad may look like Dennis, Baze, Thabo, Sap, and Horf.   However, if we have Howard, then we should have a lead every game.   He's our Bogut. 

You actually want to bring in someone you cannot leave on the floor during crunch time? We just traded one of those