• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bring back a old friend

LikejRod29

If Bazemore gets too expensive I say we go after Marvin Williams for the small forward position. 2-3 year deal and the numbers he put up were fairly good fg%45-3p%40-ft%83-rb6.4 blk1 and pt11.7. He has the size for the position at 6-9 237. And of course we'll have to see what happens with the Howard/Horford thing before doing this. 

Edited by LikejRod29

9 minutes ago, nitte said:

I remember reading somewhere that Marvin can get up to 17 M per year. There is no cheap contract this offseason, for at least a few more weeks.

Remember Ferry trading him because at 8 million he was too expensive. Things really have changed.

Just say NO. The Duck had career nimbers because it was a contract year. And he did it at PF.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Misha Owens said:

Not gonna lie Marvin had a really good season lol it feels weird saying that 

Regular season was pretty good but he got ratted out in the playoffs. Like he always has.

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Just say NO. The Duck had career nimbers because it was a contract year. And he did it at PF.

He's played good the past few years in Utah at PF. It's redundant to have him while you got Millsap.

• Admin
Just now, BigDog90 said:

He's played good the past few years in Utah at PF. It's redundant to have him while you got Millsap.

Hit is on the nose ... he was out of position at SF ... when he finally moved over to the 4 he found his niche in Utah and Charlotte.

One thing he did well for us was play defense in general but when we had to use him at PF he handled  that position quite well defensively but of course we had big money Josh here at that time so those minutes were limited.

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

Remember Ferry trading him because at 8 million he was too expensive. Things really have changed.

I gotta say when Marvin was traded Utah, I thought he had 1-2 seasons left in the league. Good for him though, I always liked Marvin.