• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well, what now?

Dejay

Horford is apparently gone and they are left with still needing a backup PG and some veteran scoring help (nope, I am not a big fan of Bazemore helping out or the rooks being ready). What next? 

We are not a contender. Dwight signing is now meaningless and we lost Horford for nothing.

You could have traded Horford at the deadline for a draft pick.

Now Millsap next off-season for nothing.:ahf:

8 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Horford is apparently gone and they are left with still needing a backup PG and some veteran scoring help (nope, I am not a big fan of Bazemore helping out or the rooks being ready). What next? 

Trade Millsap and Howard for draft picks and young players and rebuild. But fire Bud first. He isn't fit to manage a lemonade stand.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

were def a worse team now, fuking bazemore bitch ass running around no idea why we did this, and why they didnt have this shit worked out ahead of time, talked to season tik lady today no go on that shit.  Now we have no leader really on the team to keep Dwights ass in check,

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Trade Millsap and Howard for draft picks and young players and rebuild. But fire Bud first. He isn't fit to manage a lemonade stand.

Why? They got nothing else. They might as well rebuild. Bud is a f***ing joke.

I realize this was the worse scenario on the days everyone said I flipped but honestly,  this isn't that bad. This is the best draft class in years and I like having Dennis and Bazemore try to learn on the job. We are going to suck but we should be in good position to get a top 5 pick if we trade Millsap.

Just now, swanlee said:

Why so sour? We offered him 5 years 136million and he left anyway. We now have money to get a little vet help and have our young forwards develop.

We only have 4 million in cap space 

I will talk more about this in my next podcast. 

Nothing has changed. We replaced Howard with Horford. All we get from that is more rim protection and better rebounding. We will be alright. Plus Baze could be seriously trade bait down the line once our rookies get developed. If nothing else I think we need to seriously consider throwing some money at Harrison Barnes that GSW do not want to match.

Edited by hawkrule152