• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Discussed on nba radio today, Teague did us no favors this offseason

klesko12

Teague may have gone public after the fact to assuage his own ego and justify his poor play.   It definitely could have made other teams nervous about the offers they made though.

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Seems like both Teague and Hor screwed us. 

Change is not comfortable for guys who've largely been immune to it.  They saw it on the horizon and showed their true colors.  

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Seems like both Teague and Hor screwed us. 

Al was certainly more theatrical and truly asinine but Teague was lucky he didn't cost himself dollars with just being foolish on social media.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Change is not comfortable for guys who've largely been immune to it.  They saw it on the horizon and showed their true colors.  

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

I see your truuuue coolors ....

Dang, hawksfanatic woulda took the opportunity to chide me on my burb-ness for knowing this song.

Ah man, now I'm gettin a little misty. :geek:

Maybe I'm reaching but how both of them reacted is in keeping with the insanity by the owner(s) and how they dealt with Ferry. Lying, smearing him, innuendos which reflects a systemic issue that was present for most of their tenure here.  What the owner did was gutless and their behavior was ....... Disappointing.  Hopefully!!!!!!!! This will allow us to turn the page and move on from the F'd Up history that is our Hawks. 

1 minute ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

We got exactly what we wanted by dealing him... Cap space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point and I doubt hurt knee or no hurt knee we would have gotten a much higher pick or a an additional second for him.

we were probably locked on our pick anyway and it wouldn't have made a difference if we were a few spots higher.

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Is this an ancient scroll?

Confucius say player choke in playoff

excuse must be proclaimed

Players scorn prior team

Much internet hate they will receive 

Ron Burgandy say "You stay classy Al & Jeff"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Is this an ancient scroll?

More like a fortune cookie.

Sh*t do kinda sound profound don't it?  I impressed my own self that time. :happy:

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, DrReality said:

Maybe I'm reaching but how both of them reacted is in keeping with the insanity by the owner(s) and how they dealt with Ferry. Lying, smearing him, innuendos which reflects a systemic issue that was present for most of their tenure here.  What the owner did was gutless and their behavior was ....... Disappointing.  Hopefully!!!!!!!! This will allow us to turn the page and move on from the F'd Up history that is our Hawks. 

Ferry smeared his own name.

• Moderators

Good point and I doubt hurt knee or no hurt knee we would have gotten a much higher pick or a an additional second for him.

we were probably locked on our pick anyway and it wouldn't have made a difference if we were a few spots higher.

This statement is verified by the fact we drafted a guy #12 overall that was seen as a late 1st round/early 2nd round pick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk