• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague trade not official yet

smoove31210

Just now, sturt said:

Source? It was reported earlier that it was.... but maybe this is part of why Prince isn't playing tonight (?!?).

WHAT? Dang it he's not playing? Aaaahhhhhh

Just now, Lurker said:

The league is either being slow with the physicals or there is a problem with Teague's physical. That'd be the only reason I can think of for it not going through.

And it is the reason why Prince isn't playing.

Can the league stop rubbing KD's nuts and hurry this up....damn man...comon baby git it together..

43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hear ya buddy.

Same here,wth.I think the D Will signing has been made official,unless im mistaken and we all know his injury history.This is truly a wtf moment as a Hawks fan.

• Premium Member

One would have thought that none of the teams involved would have posted stories on their acquisitions had the trade not been approved. To the contrary, the trade has been reported and remains up on all 3 websites. If there were some real problem that's arisen, you would think the stories would already have been taken down. And yet, all we know for sure is that Prince wasn't permitted to play last night when seemingly he's physically good to go. Headscratcher.

Its funny but on the NBA page for transactions it shows Indiana receiving Teague and the Jazz receiving Hill on the 7th. ESPN shows the trade going down on the 7th as well. I guess both mentions are pending physicals but there is no fine print listed. Since they happened on the 7th though, I could see why there has not been a physical yet. I can see both physicals happening on Monday.

http://espn.go.com/nba/transactions

http://stats.nba.com/transactions/

Edited by Buzzard