• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nimbers

hazer

He mentioned something along the lines of the number being a surprise but it makes sense when he explains the meaning.  I can't really think of any number being a surprise except a high digit number.  My personal hope is that he picks 3 or 30 so we can corrupt it into a new nickname of D3P0.

• Like 3

Dwight said the new number has Biblical meaning. I have no idea what that number would be though. John 3:16 is a common sports reference, so maybe 16?

• Like 1

My official guess will be 64 based on...

Romans 6:4

We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Dwight's time in the NBA up to now has been his "baptism" of sorts.  Now he returns home to start over as a better person and a better teammate.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, frosgrim said:

Dwight said the new number has Biblical meaning. I have no idea what that number would be though. John 3:16 is a common sports reference, so maybe 16?

Psalm 40: I waited patiently for the Lord, He inclined and heard my cry, He lift me up out of the pit, out of the miry clay, I will sing a new song.....

Bible quotes? Ohh, I want to play:

Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25

Dwight is going to send bears to murder everyone that has the nerve to criticize him. Boom!  He will wear # 22325

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

It's #40 already just show me what I win ...:-)

I'm thinking 40 too, from Psalm 40...

Mark 5:19

And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

5+1+9 = 15  :biggrin:  Took me awhile to find this one.