• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nimbers

hazer

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mark 5:19

And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

5+1+9 = 15  :biggrin:  Took me awhile to find this one.

There's no way NbaSupes will allow Dwight to have #15
Imagine him at Wednesday's press conference  for Howard.

0wcBhr.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pimp said:

0wcBhr.gif

@pimp  I just realized that D12 is holding a bloody Al in your sig......:laugh1:

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@pimp  I just realized that D12 is holding a bloody Al in your sig......:laugh1:

yep, but Al's head is too big because i had to stretch his noggin out , in order to cover the basketball in Howard's hand.

1 hour ago, pimp said:

0wcBhr.gif

Ah man, that's funny every time I see it.  I'm like, "where's the secret service?  how's this guy getting off 1 shoe, pause to take off the other, then lickin' off another shoe-shot?"

Smoov moovs by the POTUS.  Gotta give him that.  That 1st duck was a thing of beauty.  Probably plays a mean game of dodge ball.

And, no, I don't think @NBASupes at the intro-presser would go over well.  I have eggsclusive footage of how he took news of Alicia's BOS signing ...

fmc

I'm never coming to a HS meet-n-greet.  Supers would punch me in the face and just walk away all calm like.  He'd probably buy me a beer after so ... everybody wins?

Oh and Dwight is definitely going with #15.  ETA: It just has to be done.  Folks'll look at the boxscore like, "WTF, double-digit reboards next to #15?  Haven't seent that since ...."

Edited by kg01

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah man, that's funny every time I see it.  I'm like, "where's the secret service?  how's this guy getting off 1 shoe, pause to take off the other, then lickin' off another shoe-shot?"

Smoov moovs by the POTUS.  Gotta give him that.  That 1st duck was a thing of beauty.  Probably plays a mean game of dodge ball.

And, no, I don't think @NBASupes at the intro-presser would go over well.  I have eggsclusive footage of how he took news of Alicia's BOS signing ...

fmc

I'm never coming to a HS meet-n-greet.  Supers would punch me in the face and just walk away all calm like.  He'd probably buy me a beer after so ... everybody wins?

Oh and Dwight is definitely going with #15.  ETA: It just has to be done.  Folks'll look at the boxscore like, "WTF, double-digit reboards next to #15?  Haven't seent that since ...."

Oh, Oh, This could be fun....Ways that @NBASupes reacted after Al was gone...

main-qimg-2e57ea9c62e9d717100610e3c846df

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ohh no, I wants no parts of that one .... well, maybe jus' one ...

Fozzie F

I might have to go into witless protection with hawksfanatic.

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ohh no, I wants no parts of that one .... well, maybe jus' one ...

Fozzie F

I might have to go into witless protection with hawksfanatic.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I hate he is changing his number...he's always been D12. Hopefully his new number isn't some crazy stuff like Rodman's 91.

In the interview he already said it wasn't some crazy a$$ high nimber like that.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So want to take a similar scene from a recent show to play this game but don't want to do the spoiler thing so must resist...

Instead, I picture him being told by Ted Striker...

airplane_movie_001-127155.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

So want to take a similar scene from a recent show to play this game but don't want to do the spoiler thing so must resist...

Instead, I picture him being told by Ted Striker...

airplane_movie_001-127155.gif

I thought the same thing anout a recent show.  We are several weeks out from the season finale, so i think you could post

• Moderators
1 hour ago, frosgrim said:

I thought the same thing anout a recent show.  We are several weeks out from the season finale, so i think you could post

Nope.  I am a spoiler free zone.  I don't see many movies at the theaters so I have to avoid things discussing movies for a long time.  Not going to ruin that show; you got to be spoiler free.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He's really wearing 8? How is that Biblical? Holy numbers are 3 and 7.

I'd argue that 3 isnt holy Biblically.  There are a lot of numbers that are significant in different ways.   Eight has already been pointed out as a number meaning "new."